Poll

Why cant we have wings? wings make me happy so we can fly WEE!!

Wings
No wings
I dont know

Author Topic: Wings-the only thing i ask for  (Read 25465 times)

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Wings-the only thing i ask for
« on: January 14, 2011, 02:49:35 am »
Woulden't it be great to have wings? :-[ wings are the only things i ask for it would be AWESOME ;D
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Twiliac

Re: Wings-the only thing i ask for
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 03:34:04 am »
Um, I think Kovu said no on the wings. Can't remember off the top of my head.

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:43 pm »
but we can encourage him to do realistic wings he said no to them because the charecters look to realistic but why not make the wings match the character :)

Offline dragoness123

• RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 01:16:16 pm »
vote WINGS WINGS WINGS!!! plz kovu wings are awesome

LittleGhost

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 01:30:50 pm »
If wings wear created in a realistic way and had realistic movements and textures. they could be good, also possible having a limit on how many character that would have wings.
Maybe some more interactive flight controls. Like having to press the space button to keep up in the air. like in spore (except not having a limited number of flaps) although a hover button would be nice so if we leave the computer we could still stay in the air.

Offline Bailey

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Ask me questions:
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:34 pm »
I agree, bringing wings back is a great idea. c:
Of course, it's totally up to Kovu and the creators, but surely I'd make a lot of use out of them.
Also, taking their idea of having the opportunity to pay for server-viewed presets... I'm not sure that I'm going to participate (if the idea is set into action) although I'd personally LOVE it if they did something similar but instead of allowing presets, payments would allow you to use wings. I'd find a way to sucker money out of my parents, should the FH staff ever decide to do such thing.
Oh, and if I'm correct, wouldn't wings take up less of the bandwidth (assuming we don't have anything like wing presets)?

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2011, 01:51:13 pm »
Well see, i like wings and stuff but this is supposed to be a lion / canine mmorpg, and in RL they CANNOT fly. So, id havta say no.

Like i said, i love the wings, but having them to fly in an rp lion/wolf thing noez in IT i understand cause they we're fun with the items etc back then but now, no

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 03:19:57 pm »
(LOL It sounds like you wanna go get some chicken wings XDD)

I think wings would be cool, but some people dislike them. They can cause alot of problems- For example- If someone made a map where you have to climb to the very top, (remember that one from IT?) the people with wings could cheat and fly up there. It's just not fair. Things like that really ticked me off, because I think you should earn your way up to the top.

PLUS it's not very realistic. If this game had dragons in it, then maybe. But otherwise, no.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 04:30:31 pm »
This game, like IT, is all about imagination, creativity, and roleplay. I don't see why anyone should be against wings. Kennedi, it's a game.. if you're talking about the map that you had to climb rocks all the way to the very top, well, it was hard! So what if people don't want to waste their time doing it and just fly up there? Those same people probably at least once did it the right way just to try it out.

So what if this is a canine/wolf RP game? Again.. it's creativity, and when you roleplay, you're roleplaying with people YOU WANT to roleplay with.. So other characters who have wings, so what? You don't have to roleplay with those people.

EDIT: ALSO Kennedi.. this game has Dragon ears, Kov clearly put them there to inspire people to use their imagination and creativity. Oh wait, this game also has COW ears!? WHO says this is a wolf/lion RP game!?!?

I'm all for having wings.

~Aroxy

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 04:34:17 pm »
Just be glad you get a better customization process in fh, wings are to much

It may be full creativity, but wings no one needs them lolz, just want them for looks / easier way to get around

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^