Poll

Why cant we have wings? wings make me happy so we can fly WEE!!

Wings
No wings
I dont know

Author Topic: Wings-the only thing i ask for  (Read 25463 times)

Offline kvcole

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I eat chu :3
    • View Profile
Re: Wings-the only thing i ask for
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 05:44:20 pm »
XDD
OK ok.
Geeze. Don't go all screamy on me for voicing my opinion. Believe me, I kind of want wings too.
And thanks for the peice of Information on the ears that I already know. I wouldn't be saying someting like that if i was clueless.  I ment like a ligiment body of a dragon.
I hounestly don't care if we get wings. This is just what I THINK. I would apreciate wings so I could make them invisible on my presets though.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

Click 'em :3
 You know you want too~

Offline Leo Pardus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Kudos to KovuLKD and all who helped work on FH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 06:13:32 pm »
It would be nice to have the option.
I'm not a n00b so don't talk to me like one kthxbai.
My character creations: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=1079.msg12274#msg12274

LittleGhost

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2011, 03:13:43 am »
@: Tasha
I actually have a character whose wings are very important to him, (because of a shape-shifting mutation blablabla) He might be the only character I have that needs wings but... he kind of does.

bellona

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 03:31:39 am »
If they had a limit on wings, people would be making multiple accounts just for wings. Then people would be taking up more server space. I say no to wings-- I remember the ones in I.T. looked like folded up paper. And it was annoying when people would just fly everywhere instead of old fashion walking. I think we have enough things in Feral Heart. Don't you want the servers to come up sooner, instead of Kovu and Raz spending more time to add another thing to the game?

Offline Frog0987

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Welcome to my dreams of finalized Mortalization.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2011, 03:47:47 am »
I guess I say yes to wings. Even though hardly any of my characters had them, I thought they did add additional creativity into the game, weither they folded up like paper or not. I am sure KovuLKD had learned something, maybe he could fix that.. folding-up-like-paper-ness?

And if you ask me, I was not at all bothered by people flying over my head to go to a certain somewhere back in Impressive Title. But I, personally, see wings not really as a tool-- but as an add-on to a character.

But, I dunno. We all have our opinions.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:49:20 am by Frog0987 »

Offline canadianxbacon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I ran with scissors and lived!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2011, 03:50:52 am »
I say no, along with Tasha and Kennedi. I remember Shady saying that Kovu doesn't want wings because he wants the game to be more realistic to the anatomy of felines and canines.
I do it on the bed, I do it on the couch, I do it in the car...texting is such an addiction

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 04:10:35 am »
yes Aroxy you are right if you have problems on climbing rocks it would be a great idea and why should ppl dislike them? and why dont they just let ppl fly up to a limit if they fly too high just make them get banned for breaking a rule this is a good idea anyway and also this game is also made for creativity thx for supporting Aroxy at least wing luvers are trying to get kovu get to at least try the wings AT LEAST TRY thx again aroxy :)
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2011, 04:19:06 am »
thx for supporting everyone :) exept for the non belivers -_- well at least we trying :p
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 04:24:31 am »
Hmmm.. I dunno about wings. Kov did say that there will be no wings because the models look too realistic for them. But, then again...
I loved the wing option in IT. Wings just gave you more creativity to your character. I say if there was a limit to winged characters and how high you're able to fly with them, wings would be okay.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVED wings. But.. I think that FH is better off without them. I do know that it is an MMORPG and wings just add more color to roleplay. Ugh, I dunno. xD I guess I'm saying no to wings. Kovu is right. The models are a bit too realistic for wings. I would love to see them added, but I don't think it's going to happen.
My votes on no... for now.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 05:53:38 am »
Wings do seem like a good idea, but honestly, I probably wouldn't even use them. I mean, really, lions/wolves with wings? Looks kind of silly to me. :p Especially when they look realistic. I wouldn't end up using them, that's for sure.