Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 194061 times)

Offline Crystal72

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *looks over white counter* How may I help u?
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2013, 05:36:04 pm »
Take all the candy and go the electronics section. Stay there until you explode.

Cat on a rampage.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2013, 05:55:37 pm »
Run around the entrce at like 8:00 pm in nothing but undergarments/bra with a sterio playing "Sexy and i know it" till the cops come

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2013, 06:02:44 pm »
Cosplay as Italy, go to the pasta aisle, grab the biggest box of angel-hair noodles, rip it open, and run down the aisles waving the box and a white flag, letting the noodles stream behind you.
///
Cosplay as America in a K-Mart anywhere nearby a WalMart, walk to the back and stand face-flat to the wall. Wait until you know somewhere that works there is there, and start crying; "There's no McDonalds/Burger King here. My entire life is a LIE." while sagging down the wall.

Offline inuyasha1086

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2013, 06:05:31 pm »
Haha! hetalia cosplay FTW!

^Click to join my rp!

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2013, 06:12:09 pm »
Run around the entrce at like 8:00 pm in nothing but undergarments/bra with a sterio playing "Sexy and i know it" till the cops come
Cosplay as Italy, go to the pasta aisle, grab the biggest box of angel-hair noodles, rip it open, and run down the aisles waving the box and a white flag, letting the noodles stream behind you.
///
Cosplay as America in a K-Mart anywhere nearby a WalMart, walk to the back and stand face-flat to the wall. Wait until you know somewhere that works there is there, and start crying; "There's no McDonalds/Burger King here. My entire life is a LIE." while sagging down the wall.
ALL FUNNY

Run around screaming in a Wal-Mart: "KMART RULES AND WALMART, U SUCK!!!" with candy in your pockets and run into all the staff and shove candy in their face! lol
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Kafei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ?????? ?? ??? ????
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2013, 06:47:40 pm »
Hmmm. . . Open the video games they have there and play the xbox/wii/playstation/randomconsolehere with the games. X3

Offline Kafei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ?????? ?? ??? ????
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2013, 06:49:18 pm »
///

That's an instant win. I don't know how hard I laughed, but you deserve an award for that. XD

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2013, 06:55:49 pm »
Walk down the to the candy isle and grab about 5 bags of hersheys kisses and walks to the layway counter, ask them to put it on layaway and if/when they say no scream "THE WOLRD IS A LIE!!!"
and ripping open the bags toss them in his/her/its face then run throagh the toy isle hitting all the buttons and knocking stuff over. ^.^ kicked out= definietly Arrested=Possible O-O

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2013, 07:56:13 pm »
lol moss...

First, go to the toy isle and get EVERY SINGLE PIECE of candy
Next, go to the video game isle and take EVERY SINGLE video game you can find and brig it along with the toys
Then, go to the counter and when. nobody is looking, stash it somewhere and then go to the tv section and play a target ad and then go to the toy section and crash the shelves and call the staff idiots until u get kicked out lol
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2013, 09:34:20 pm »
Its like impossable to get kicked out of my Kmart unles you break somthing shop lift stuff like that XD BUTTT

Go to Kmart Get a box of markers/Coloring utencils write on the wall KMART Y U NO SELL GOOD THINGS XD
Then get the runny glue get sparkels and stuff that will stick on glue and cover the wall with sparkels and such :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 02:55:03 am by UsagiMoon »