Author Topic: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart  (Read 194066 times)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart/Kmart
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 09:44:52 pm »
Hide in the massive castle walls of the toilet paper section, then jump out and yell "Get outta my yard!!!" every time someone walks through the aisle. (I've done this.)

Throw various objects over the top of your aisle into other aisle. Then, swiftly walk away. (I haven't done this, although I've been tempted.)

Have yelling arguments with yourself, or a friend in another aisle.

Shopping cart jousting (pool noodles are the preferred weapon of choice).

Build stuff out of the various boxes of dry/baked goods lying around.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 10:03:57 pm »
Get ALOT i mean ALOT of paper and some friends to make it faster yet easy cut the paper in small squares just enough to write you will die in X ammount of days (X for like 4, 21 ,3 ect ect) when shopers arnt looking put the paper in the cart they will look at it and read it XD

another
Go to where all the vido games are go get a game dosnt matter go to staff yell THIS IS NOT NARNIA WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! then run like HELL XD

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:04 pm »
Hide in the massive castle walls of the toilet paper section, then jump out and yell "Get outta my yard!!!" every time someone walks through the aisle. (I've done this.)

Throw various objects over the top of your aisle into other aisle. Then, swiftly walk away. (I haven't done this, although I've been tempted.)

Have yelling arguments with yourself, or a friend in another aisle.

Shopping cart jousting (pool noodles are the preferred weapon of choice).

Build stuff out of the various boxes of dry/baked goods lying around.
Get ALOT i mean ALOT of paper and some friends to make it faster yet easy cut the paper in small squares just enough to write you will die in X ammount of days (X for like 4, 21 ,3 ect ect) when shopers arnt looking put the paper in the cart they will look at it and read it XD

another
Go to where all the vido games are go get a game dosnt matter go to staff yell THIS IS NOT NARNIA WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?! then run like HELL XD
I dunno how hard I laughed, but I know my sides hurt lol Btw, I WILL do these when I grow up!

Get some friends some carts and some pool noodles.  sit in the carts ad get ur noodles...as your cart moves, shout "FOR FAAAARTIAAA!!!" Then, hit the staff with ur noodles and hightail outta there!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 11:09:23 pm by Foalan »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2013, 11:08:50 pm »
Kick the clerk over and steal their nametag then check people out and once finished ask them: "Would you like a FREE dead body? :D" if they say no run away with their bags and run to Narnia. :D

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »
Materials u will need:
10-20 boxes of noodles
A tv
Popcorn
A microwave
Some XL marshmallows

What 2 do:
Go to the microwave and plug it in.  Put the marshmallows in it.  Set the timer for 1 minute.  As the marshmallow is almost ready to blow up, wait and then RUN!!!

Then, sit on the couch and open up whatever food is left.  Find materials to make a SMALL campfire and start it.  Wait for the staff and then hit him with whatever food u got!

THEN, turn on the TARGET ads on ALL tvs and watch it saying "Walmart sucks! Walmart sucks!"
At long last,get ur *** outta there lol!!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2013, 11:26:20 pm »
Cosplay as Italy, go to the pasta aisle, grab the biggest box of angel-hair noodles, rip it open, and run down the aisles waving the box and a white flag, letting the noodles stream behind you.
///
Cosplay as America in a K-Mart anywhere nearby a WalMart, walk to the back and stand face-flat to the wall. Wait until you know somewhere that works there is there, and start crying; "There's no McDonalds/Burger King here. My entire life is a LIE." while sagging down the wall.

That's an instant win. I don't know how hard I laughed, but you deserve an award for that. XD
Thank you very much~
*Stands on winner podium dramatically*

Offline CL138198

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2013, 11:34:51 pm »
Go into walmart, go to the staff and say: "This place sucks dude! You know why? Because i can't find the bathroom!" :D

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2013, 11:37:24 pm »
Go into walmart, buy some bread, open the bag and take some bread out and then throw it at the staff. Then say: "Haha! You got hit by your own weapon! Haha!"

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2013, 11:40:21 pm »
Go into walmart with a toilet costume on and then run around screaming: "I TOLD YOU! SOONER OR LATER SOMEONE WOULD TURN INTO YOUR TOILET!" LOL XD

Offline CL138198

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2013, 11:43:57 pm »
Go into walmart with a bag of chips and ask the staff if he knows what is inside the bag. When he says yes, run around with the bag of chips screaming: "HAHAHAHAHA! THE STAFF DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE THE BAG!"