0 (0%)
._.
0 (0%)
No
0 (0%)
D8<
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: War Wolf ~Chapter one~  (Read 2348 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
War Wolf ~Chapter one~
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:30:11 am »
~~~Chapter 1~~~
~~Speak no evil~~~

I felt a cold paw touch my face as a friendly voice spoke "Hey... Hey you awake?" I slowly opened one eye and saw a black wolf with a large yellow patch on its back. "You seem awake.. And you've been lying like that ever since I saw you. Why dont you stand up for a change?" I slowly stood up, although my shoulders and legs ached, I did it successfully. "Now.. Doesnt that feel better? By the way, I'm Tipshocker. Or Tippy for short" I stared at him for a while. I looked down and saw blood covering my chest and paws. Then Tipshocker spoke again. "I found you along with some other dead wolves. You seemed to be the only one alive." My eyes opened wide at that sentence, i could remeber almost everything clearly. I opened my mouth to tell him that although only a small whimper came out. Tipshocker looked at me puzzled "What's wrong? Sick or something?" I tried to talk again but the same kept coming over and over. I started to panic, was there something wrong with me? "Eh.... Well maybe you just don't want to say it? Here, why don't we start with your name." I heard him murmur "If you know it" Again, another whimper came out. Then I got an idea. I looked around and saw a small stick, I limped over to it and started to drag it around. As simple as it could be written, it spelled 'Toge' "Toge? Heh, that seems unsual..." Of course it is, stupid I thought. Tipshocker sat on his haunches and sighed a little "That occasion at the place where I found you, can you remeber what happened?"

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
Re: War Wolf ~Chapter one~
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 02:23:14 am »
cool, I want to see what happens next :) hey, do you have a Warrior Cats RPG account? (I know, off-topicness XD) i recognize the pic in your siggie as the same avatar of someone on there.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 03:57:20 am »
Thx Firespirit, I've tried to continue it, though never found the time.

I dont recall having a Warriors RPG account that I know of. I found my siggie somewhere on Bing.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 08:33:15 pm »
ok, I was just wondering