Author Topic: FH Menu Disappears  (Read 1144 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
FH Menu Disappears
« on: February 18, 2012, 05:09:04 am »
 Hai.. The title probably doesnt explain this well and I dont use FH much anyway... But I think I'll go ahead and post this if anyone has this problem..

Okay... I click the Feral Heart icon and everything works fine. The little box comes up about OpenGL Rendering Subsystem. That works fine.. Click the OK button. The full/window screen pops up about to get the game menu and things on, five seconds later, poof, gone. And the computer doesn't even give me a message that the game stopped working or something.

I have downloaded some meshes as well... I think that might be the reason, but I dont know for sure. I also dont want to reinstall becuase all of those meshs I downloaded and things to be gone.. Though if its the only soultion, so be it.

Probably didnt explain well...

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: FH Menu Disappears
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 10:53:00 am »
You need to re-install, yes, but you can still save your stuff.

Uninstall FH com.plete.ly. Do not make any backups. Presets, maps, and such will be saved, so don't worry. Delete the FH file from your C:\ harddrive. Make sure it is deleted completely. Don't worry, all of your stuff should be saved in your Recycle Bin. To access the recycle bin, just go to your Control Panel and the Recycle Bin should be there. If not, check your desktop. Still not there? Search your entire computer for it, because every computer has a recycle bin. Re-install FH. Again, download the SETUP, not the patch! The file should go directly into C:\. The file wll then be named C:\Feralheart. Go into your recycle bin, and "Cut" the Feralheart folder. Then simply go into C:\Feralheart and paste it in there. Some outdated files may / may not make FH crash.