Author Topic: :~Endtas~: l A new fanasty roleplay!  (Read 4690 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
:~Endtas~: l A new fanasty roleplay!
« on: December 23, 2013, 01:00:15 am »
:~Endtas~:

A literate, mapped, plotted, in-game, semi-real to realistic fanasty roleplay. Coming to a FeralHeart near you.

:~The Plot~:
(WIP)
The roleplay takes place in the lands where humans once settled. After the war with the other fellow tribes got too out of hand, they all moved out in search of a better lifestyle. Now animals of certain sorts have come to rebuild of what was not of long ago. A new age for the Animal Kingdom.

You can either battle one of the opposing armies, or have a high rank in a village. This is NOT a human roleplay, is just an animal version of fantasy.

Those two armies:
~The Tacaya Army, they are often care-free and nonchalant, but it's usually the soldiers that counts. They accepts most ages and sizes, and prefer training young. They are often considered as the 'Good' Army.
~The Asar Army, the 'rival' of the Tacaya Army. They are know for being sly and stealthy. They are more strict in who can join their army. There are not often thought as run-of-the-mill, as they look more for peace than battle. They have decided to surrender to the Tacaya, but the soldiers of that army find the Asar untrustworthy and attack before they could say a word.

:~Ranks~:
The ranks are similar to an actual fantasy roleplay. No, there are no sword-wielding canines or arrow-shooting felines, though. (Note: All group members must have a tag at the end of their name)

There are two main categories of occupations, each with their own unique skills and powers.
Residents: Any resident of any area can become to following:
Shamans- Anyone with occupation heals injured warriors and creates medicines from herbs. There can only be three per town/city. They can also teach anyone to be a healer if there is not enough. (Tag: ERSh)
Spies- Spies can lurk near an enemy's camp or hideout to hear their plans and return to their leader to tell them of their find. (Tag: ERSp)
Teachers/Mentors: These train young to become any rank of the Warriors category. They can also choose which rank they'll mentor for. (Tag: ERM)
Chieftains: There may only be two per city/town. They look after the area and tend to their civil and local problems. They may also have a Steward. (Tag: ERC)
Resident- Residents are generic, meaning they can become any other rank they wish, but they must first be taught the ranks by a mentor or someone who has the rank they want to be. (Tag: ER)

Warriors: Anyone in an army or group can be of the following:
Leader/Captain: Self-explanatory. (Tag: E(ArmyInitials)C) Ex. ETAC
Viceadmirals: They are much like the captain. If the captain were to be currently unavailable, (Offline or afk) then the vice admiral would give orders. (Tag: E(ArmyInitials)VA) Ex. EAAVA
Lieutenants: They keep track of how the missions of warriors and warfare are going. (Tag: E(ArmyInitials)L) Ex. ETCL
Warriors: Self-explanatory. (Tag: E(ArmyInitials)W) Ex. EAAW
Healers: Mobile Shamans that travels with patrols.  (Tag: E(ArmyInitials)H) Ex. ETAH  

:~Species~:
I allow winged and non-winged canines and felines. Dragons and Griffons can join also.

:~In-game Info~:
A few things I want to make clear:
-This is the first roleplay I've ever conjured up, so don't expect me to be a roleplaying god.
-You must be LITERATE
-You must not SPAM
-Actual roleplaying will be in local chat forme. Other matters will be in Group chat forme.
-There are TWO groups, both are rivals. I have the leader (My Char) of the first 'army', and someone needs to be the leader of the rival one.
-Your character must be semi-realistic to realistic. No sparkle dogs or neon cats and no neon fur color or markings.
-I am continuously updating and adding maps.
-You must be ACTIVE, otherwise I will kick you after a week of absence unless you give me an excuse beforehand.

To get the map(s), you must look at the Group Bio to get the link. The map has a massive amount of objects, so be warned.

Username:
Character Name:
Picture (From the game)/Description:
History/Past:
Roleplay sample:
Other:
Army (Optional):
Personality (Optional):
Family (Optional):

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

Mah Charrie
Username: DungeonSiegeWolf
Character Name: Lexia ETAC
Picture (From the game)/Description: Lexia is a pale-ish feline with slightly darker spots and brown underfur and tailtip.
History/Past: Lexia's father was once the leader of the very army she controls now. She was given the rank through heritage, after her father became sick and died. Though most citizens believe it was a mistake to let such a young individual monitor a whole battalion, most see her as a strong-willed fighter.  
Roleplay sample: Lexia gave the signal that the night approaching. "You all should take a rest, we will scouring the plains tomorrow for survivors of the last attack. Some of us will stay at the camp or hunt for supplies. The majority of the healers will go with the infantries." Once she was finished, she trotted back into her den. Sour looks from the adults thickened, but the youngsters appeared happy and excited.  
Other: I'm usually always on FeralHeart, maybe not on my own roleplay, but I'm usually in-game or on the forums.
Army (Optional): Tacaya Army
Personality (Optional): You can't really tick this young cub off, but she can still claw your eyes out and shove them down your throat. She can usually pull off a nice comeback (Often times composed of 'so are you'), yet cannot take an insult herself so easily.
Family (Optional): Captain Gerage (Father; Deceased), Healer Masi (Mother; Faraway), Laytel (Brother; Faraway)

I understand that this is horribly confusing, just ask me for more details, and feel free to PM me any ideas! Have a great day and Merry Christmas.
- DungeonSiegeWolf
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:29:27 am by DungeonSiegeWolf »

Offline CornOnTheCob

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The more people I meet the more I love my cat
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
Re: :~Endtas~: l A new fanasty roleplay!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:06:07 pm »
Username: CornOnTheCob
Character Name: Talihara
Rank: Shaman (I would RP as a warrior if you would like. I am able to RP both very well :)
Picture (From the game)/Description: Talihara is a small cat who looks much like a house cat, her pelt is long with a grey/brow top fur and white under fur. Darker grey stripes
History/Past: She was once a cat who just roamed the village. She had a strong idea of the uses of many herbs and would help the injured who she thought needed her herbs.
Roleplay sample: Talihara stared at the stars in the sky wondering what they held "When will this war end?" She asked them. They never replied back but in Talihara's mind she always knew they cared.
Other: I am hosting a Role play of my own so I may have to shape times around this and that RP. My computer sometime has issues with FH
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:08:16 pm by CornOnTheCob »
[/URL]
Howard: But you love that spot.
Sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater.

Offline Cycada

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 10:52:19 pm »
Username: Cycada

Character Name: Atticus

Picture (From the game)/Description: See icon + Signature (though his eyes have recently been changed to blue, and are no longer red!) :D Atticus is an average-sized grey-and-black lion with a large, striking white mane. His fur is longer and fluffier than most lions, developed more for living in colder climates.

History/Past: Overall, Atticus has lived a rather boring life-- Born into a nomadic pride of winged lions far north, Atticus spent most of his life learning the art of healing and following after his parents. Upon reaching adolescence, it was then that the other members of his pride learned that his wings weren't growing or developing the way they were supposed to for his age; though they were fully-feathered and functional, they were just... Small, so small that there was no possible chance that he could ever learn to fly like his pridemates. Though such a thing were not uncommon among prides like his, it did make the annual flight migrations more difficult for him; where he could be carried by his parents when he was younger, he was now too large for such an option and could no longer join the pride in their flights. Because of this, he chose to leave the pride to find a more suitable one, and has been searching ever since.

Roleplay sample:

"You've GOT to be kidding me."

He'd been at this for hours, and still hadn't achieved a single bloody thing. Tired, frustrated, and soaking wet, Atticus plopped his soggy butt back down on the riverbank and frowned into the muddy water, staring at the salmon as they splashed and bounced upstream. There was a reason he preferred hunting land-animals to chasing down fish-- in fact, there were several; twenty-seven, to be precise, and most of them he could recite off the top of his head. However, he was in the middle of a barrens, which made hunting much more difficult.

So fish it was.

"I hate water!" He growled, swatting his paw helplessly at a salmon only to knock it further away from him. He snorted.
   "Fish are stupid--" He narrowly missed stomping on a salmon as it swam between his legs.
   "-- slippery--" Another swat, another miss.
   "-- and they don't even taste that good!" One jumped by him and he snapped his jaws at it, and had almost closed around the tail... Which slapped him across the face, causing him to recoil so hard he lost his footing on the rocky riverbed, slipped and disappeared underwater in a messy splash of fur, water, and feathers.

Moments later he resurfaced, letting out a roar of such rage that, had it been a word, would have been one of those words that can't be written down here for the sheer vulgarity of it. Forcing himself up to his feet again, he dragged himself out of the water again, up into the riverbank, and back across the barrens again.

"... Wasn't hungry anyway," he mumbled moodily.

Other:

I work a full-time job, and I'm not on a set schedule, so there will be days where I'm only online in the evenings, and days where I'm only on in the mornings/early afternoons. I get two days off a week, though it'll vary each week depending on the schedule. I can let you know what my availability will be like each week as my schedule comes in, though, and keep you posted if anything comes up that may result in an absence. :D

Also, though I have lots of experience doing feral RP, it's been a couple of years since I really got into it again and so I'm a little bit rusty! I'm also more used to paragraph and multi-paragraph roleplay (mostly on forums and games like Furcadia), so it may take me a little bit of time to get used to RP'ing through FeralHeart! I hope this won't be too much of a problem. :)

Thanks for your consideration!

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 05:55:04 am »
Pft, sorry. I forgot about my own roleplay.

You two have awesome characters, you both may join in anytime you like, if you're still up to it.

@CornOnTheCob: You can be whichever rank you want, your character could have once been a Shaman and then have switched to a Warrior or vice versa, I can allow that, or you may be one rank, whatever works for you.

@Atticus-Crowley: It's fine if you aren't active all the time. I'm really referring to the people who join and then are never to be heard from again. It's also fine if you post paragraphs, that's actually what I like to hear.

I have done my own character's ref and modified the applications a bit, but you two do not have to add to your already existing applications, unless you want to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:22:24 pm by DungeonSiegeWolf »

Offline CornOnTheCob

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The more people I meet the more I love my cat
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 06:19:55 pm »
Pft, sorry. I forgot about my own roleplay.

You two have awesome characters, you both may join in anytime you like, if you're still up to it.

@CornOnTheCob: You can be whichever rank you want, your character could have once been a Shaman and then have switched to a Warrior or vice versa, I can allow that, or you may be one rank, whatever works for you.

She'll have been a Shaman and switched to a warrior. (Would she follow the case of Leafpool from warriors where she could not use her Shaman skills?)
[/URL]
Howard: But you love that spot.
Sheldon: No, I love my mother, my feelings for my spot are much greater.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 08:56:48 pm »
She'll have been a Shaman and switched to a warrior. (Would she follow the case of Leafpool from warriors where she could not use her Shaman skills?)

Whatever you wish, though if she is a warrior then she must remain with a warrior's duties, but she can still do the work of a Shaman in her free time.

Offline Cycada

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 09:49:05 pm »
@DungeonSiegeWolf: Awesome! :D Do you know when someone will be online to add members to the group?

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 12:08:08 am »
@Atticus-Crowley: I usually do the recruiting, but I am often on in-game. You can also send the group an request. The group is formatted as :~Endtas~: in the game.

Offline -Pain-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Remember, No Russian"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 09:51:47 am »

Username: Pain
Character Name: Pain
Picture (From the game)/Description:look aboveeeee
History/Past: long story ish, pain was a Assasion when he was born, his father was a hired killer, so taking his fathers place he did what his father did; kill, for food, until some time he found a mate and make pups, he also has a clan called the group of pain, he does not like to talk, he knows what do do when fighting, he does not get scared as much when he was a pup, his mother was an outcast, same as the father, when he left his father and his mother he felt guit for stealing from other dens, he used to go in the night to seal food for his family, sometimes he does not howl at the moon, he does not belove in god, for some odd reason, he has a trait, when he sleeps he can find out somebody's past, but sometimes he does not try, he is training his pups to be a great Assassin some day, and to live a better life
Roleplay sample: "It's so cold out here!" Pain walks around trying to find a couple if blue Berrys, even through its a it's winter time, maybe he can find some other sort of food like a deer? He starts thinking about the deer when a lone wolf comes out of now where, "Hey! What are you doing?" The lone wolf yelled, pain looks at him, then the lone wolf attacks pain, but pain has allure trick, it's called shawdows....(lel tryed my best)
Other: may not be on all the time, only on other every weekends, because my parents are devoriced, an my dad won't let me download FH :(
Army (Optional): Asar
Personality (Optional): Don't try to piss Him off he does not like being talked to in a way, he always try's to be alone
Family (Optional): yes I do but forgot the names, next time I get on FH I will post the names
I am a Russian wolf
Trying to survive, A winter wasteland

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 10:57:09 pm »
@Knife: I really like him :3 You may join whenever.