Author Topic: The Antarctic Fight  (Read 2199 times)

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
The Antarctic Fight
« on: March 02, 2014, 04:00:13 am »
(ciodshcweuifhbweiudscbqfeu afraid to post this .-.)

The Antarctic Fight

Antarctica wasn't always cold. It used to be part of one large continent, along with every other continent in the modern world today. Near the equator, Antarctica over a hundred million years ago was warm and filled with life. This all changed, though, once the supercontinent broke apart. Antarctica drifted to the bottom of the world. The animal life stayed with it, and for a time, Antarctica was still warm, when two unknown wolves came.
    One wolf, named Sunset, was always in search of darkess. The other wolf, Sunrise, always stayed in the light. Sunset had amber eyes, a black coat and gray markings on her tail and face. Sunrise also had amber eyes along with gray markings on her face and tail, but she had a white coat.
    These two female wolves always fought with eachother, creating powerful snowstorms that lasted for days. The Antarctic quickly lost it's warmth and it's temperatures plummeted. After years of battling, Sunset won. The victorious she-wolf nearly killed Sunrise, but Sunset let her escape. With newly gained power, Sunset turned the world of day into something that was only legend at the time, night.
    The temperatures dropped far into the negatives, killing every living creature except for Sunset, and incredibly, Sunrise. Sunset was sure that Sunrise was dead, so she forced the powerful snowstorms to continue, which weakened her greatly. The cold lasted for half of the year, when Sunrise returned to fight Sunset.
    Sunrise had slept for six months while Sunset had ruled the Antarctic. With Sunset weaker than her opponent, Sunrise won easily. Sunset was sent away. Sunrise turned the night to day, but this didn't solve anything. Sunset had already done too much to the Antarctic, beyond healing.
    The cold temperatures remained, and it never reached anywhere near the original climate. Every animal was dead, so Sunrise tried to create new ones, meant to live in the day, like their ancestors. None of the new animals survived. Near the end of six months, it became hard for Sunrise to keep the Antarctic warm, and she became weak.
    Sunset, like Sunrise, had slept for six months that Sunrise had controlled. Sunset had saved power, and once again the two she-wolves fought at the end of another six month time period. Sunset had won. Sunrise ran far away from Sunset and began to sleep, storing up power for when they would fight for the Antarctic again.
    Sunset ended the half year day and began a half year night, for the second time. These two she-wolves have controlled the Antarctic's two seasons -summer and winter- for as long as anyone's great great great ancestors can remember. The cycle repeats itself. Every six months, the two she-wolves clash, and either Sunset with winter, or Sunrise with summer wins.
    This is how it will always be.

It only took forever to post the world's worst story.... Feel free to hate xD. I had extra time today.. so..... Yerp .-.

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: The Antarctic Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 06:13:44 am »
Nurr, this is not the world's worst story. It's actually quite beautiful and makes sense. I love it, ye outta write more! ^u^

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 11:56:24 pm »
Wow somebody actually replied xD Thanks. I think that I might write more when I have some time.... Might. +Floof

Even though I never watched Pokemon the Origin, Chus are awesome for having that in your signature xD
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:22:26 am by IcyFrost »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:59:48 am »
This isn't terrible at all. :3 Quite wonderful if I do say so myself. It makes since, and tells a great and detailed story.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 07:07:57 pm »
XD You're quite welcome, and does your signature happen to be from Wolf's Rain?

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 12:54:25 am »
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:00:53 am by IcyFrost »