Author Topic: Ideas that i cannot think up of a title for.  (Read 2138 times)

CobraWolf

Ideas that i cannot think up of a title for.
« on: May 19, 2011, 02:51:07 am »
These ideas sound beyond stupid, but it's worth it.

Fishing: Make a tree or grass patch and there can be two checkboxes, Nonbreakable or breakable. If tree is breakable once you run into it a branch should fall down and pick it up , if grass patch breakable you press a key and a grass stem should be tied to the branch. When you make a pond or body of water there should be two checkboxes with fishable and nonfishable, If fishable black thingys pop up to fish you need to a branch with a grass tied to it and press a key to fish in it. When u get a bite fish a will move and go in random circles and you have to oppose it's direction for exsample if fish right you go left, vice versa,fish run away you pull in.
FIREH: Run into a breakable tree and branch will fall down. Pick it up and go to any plant and gather it up in a pile and rub the stick with it like 87 times and VALA YOU HAZ YARSELF A SPICY YA COOKIN ROOTIN TOOTIN FIREH :D
Swinging: Add a vine to a tree  and once you jump on it you move left to right to get a stronger force, once you let go, YOURE FLYIN :D
Den making: Pick up stones and branches and up youre own den.

Offline ShibaInuWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas that i cannot think up of a title for.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:48:29 pm »
Fishing- I've read threads that say there's gonna (highly) be prey. And i think fish is one of them, so i don't think we need fishing -_-
Fire-Sounds like to me you got this idea from Spore, idk if it'll be added, though it would be nice C:
Den making-Nice idea, i like it.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 05:25:51 am »
Fishing: No offense but my friend has a pond full of fish. And last time a looked i did not see his dog fishing with a stick out there. But it would kinda cool if we had it.
Fire: Lol that'd be kinda cool but even if we did have it. What would it be used for?
Swinging: Ive played a game where you can swing on vines and avoid bad thingys. For me i wouldnt rlly want to see acrobatic cats flippin everywhere like dem people in curcicses do on those swing-like thingamicbobbers. X3
Den making: Eh. I agree with ShibaInu up there. I likes it. but how would we arrange it?

Evanescence

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 05:34:08 pm »
I dont think a lot of people will take time to do this, and its kinda not realistic. I know theres guidelines to realistic in FH, but I think this might cross the line by a tiny teeeeeneh bit

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 12:52:52 pm »
I dont think a lot of people will take time to do this, and its kinda not realistic. I know theres guidelines to realistic in FH, but I think this might cross the line by a tiny teeeeeneh bit

To unrealistic.
Maybe we could mark by youknow. XD
And last time I saw a wild wolf it wasnt building up sticks sand rnbbing the together to make fire
sound like us 120.3 thousand years ago XD.

Thunderlion123

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 01:28:24 pm »
Fire: Lol that'd be kinda cool but even if we did have it. What would it be used for?

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WILDFIRES....

Icewolfpup

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 09:17:52 pm »

ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WILDFIRES....
Lol Smokey commercial XD