Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 1721 times)

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:04:56 pm »
I have yet to really introduce myself on this site even though I've become more active on the forums. I think it's only fair for me to let you know who I really am because it might clear up some confusion about my actions as well.

My personality:

My personality is hard to really explain other than I can see things from many points of views and understand why people act the way they act. I'm what I can only say as a rainbow of personality and emotions, one day I can act more like a tomboy while on other days I can act more girly. Or it can change throughout the day, I like to think that I'm something with a bunch of different flavors because of how I act. When I need to be serious, I'm completely serious. Otherwise I enjoy goofing around and having fun, although some of my humor might be considered immature. (Who am I kidding, I can be really immature xD) I can still see things seriously and try to solve problems with a way that's good for everyone. I believe that it's impossible for everyone to be happy with one thing, but if a common ground is found and compromises are made, then I believe that life can be comfortable and fun.

Occupation: I currently am a college student working towards a general studies degree, I've gained knowledge in psychology, biology, history, and I'm able to diagnose an issue with a computer quite often. I'm getting this degree for the experience of being around other people more often and being less of an introvert. I do have a lot of health issues and eventually I plan on going back to college once I find out what I truly want to do with my life and when I'm able to more properly succeed in other skills. (Not that I'm failing in this, I've managed to get A's in most of my courses, really hoping I can keep it up -crosses fingers-)

Hobbies: Reading, drawing, role playing, painting, swimming, video games, making male and female nightcore music

Things I like: (Other than what's in my hobbies) Pokemon, Yugioh (First series), Animals, Anime, some tv shows of different genres, music of a huge variety of genres, hanging with my best friend/sister and the rest of my family

I believe that as long as you're not hurting anyone, including yourself, you can be yourself, no matter how weird it may seem to others. We're all different, we all have different brain waves and we all have our own memories and experiences that make us who we are. Just be yourself! And don't feel threatened if other people don't like what you don't like, it just means that we are all individuals, it's only natural.

Welp, that's everything I can think of to put for now.

-virtually shakes everyone's hands- It's a pleasure to more "officially" meet all of you floofs!

-DarkLustyHumor

ArcticGalaxy

Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 11:06:18 pm »
It was very nice to get to know you better! ^^

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 11:07:46 pm »
Nice to meet you. It was great to know more about you. :3

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:08:53 pm »
Hewwo There :D Nice to meet you.
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 11:15:48 pm »
- Sits On -
Hello there, I may still know you but....HI ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 11:19:07 pm »
- Sits On -
Hello there, I may still know you but....HI ^^

I don't remember putting my occupation as couch..man now I might have to edit xD but hey x3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 12:15:57 am »
Welcome to the forums! I remember seeing ya around a few times before. c: Hope ya have lots of fun!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2016, 12:59:16 am »
Howdy! Welcome to the forums, mon ami!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline RenegadeRaptor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • The Wiccan Wolf
    • http://reccewolf.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 04:26:03 pm »
It was nice getting to know you floof. I hope to see you around!

~Recce~