Author Topic: what do you guys consider the unofficial rules of the game  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Spacie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
what do you guys consider the unofficial rules of the game
« on: June 29, 2017, 06:03:02 pm »
i dont want to seem annoying in game (eg jumping on top of someone while they're sleeping) so do you guys have a guide on how to not be annoying?
(its okay, i understand its hard not to sound harsh when answering questions like these, im just curious)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: what do you guys consider the unofficial rules of the game
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:57:10 pm »
There are none, but not ultra spamming is probably not something that would make you popular.
Basically avoid doing something that you'd find annoying is a guide.  Ignore people that get irritated by everything, they need to grow a skin & learn to cope.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: what do you guys consider the unofficial rules of the game
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 08:15:38 pm »
Jumping on someone is harmless. If people don't like it, then that's what the block button is for, for them to use. I'd take what Kuri said on board as good advice; "Basically avoid doing something that you'd find annoying is a guide." Or, if someone tells you to stop annoying them, or stop doing something they don't particularly like (if you ever do so), then they'll either ask you to stop or they'll block you. I know some users may throw accusations around that the person who is causing people distress will either get kicked or banned or some crazy thing like that just to scare them off (for sitting on them, or jumping on them for example). Even though that's not true. The only time a kick or ban could occur in this case was if someone blocked the person who was being annoying, and they use the unblock glitch to annoy them even more. That'd basically count as harassment if constantly repeated. Depending on the severity. It all depends. But arr. Take what has been said into account, and hopefully our advice has helped you.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 08:17:25 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone