Author Topic: What do people do on FH nowadays?  (Read 3020 times)

Offline wolfuss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mars
    • View Profile
What do people do on FH nowadays?
« on: May 24, 2017, 02:32:09 am »
Hey guys I'm a relatively old player just looking to hang out.
As you can see I signed up for FH in about 2012 and I have been playing pretty inconsistent recently.
The new update really threw me off and left everything really unfamiliar for me...
So what do you guys think I should do? Is the community still worth joining?
Is there still space for me, and are there people that would be willing to invite me in?
Thanks a bunch

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: What do people do on FH nowadays?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 02:38:54 am »
aye, it can be a rather big change! But the new maps are wonderful onceyou get used to them. We actually had a user make a whole map guid if you need it >here<

I really think you should get back into the community. We're still all wonderful and lovely here! And you are more than welcome to join in anywhere youlike!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 02:39:47 am »
Hello wolfuss!

Great topic here and I have some feedback ;

I think personally you should definetely come back into the game more actively, there are so many new parts of the update that are amazing and worth joining back for. New maps, lovely music and so much to explore in general. The community is still friendly and there are many interesting roleplays you could invest in joining!

Of course there is space, there is always room for fluffbutts. I could be your friend and guide you around! Just send me a PM or add me at 'Accailia' if you ever need someone or need anything. c:
not active here anymore ♡

Offline wolfuss

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 02:45:18 am »
@Accailia   Sweet!! Thank you! Hopefully I can add you tomorrow!

@Azura  That's actually a pretty neat deal. I might have to look into that. I miss the familiarity cx

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 02:50:52 am »
@Accailia   Sweet!! Thank you! Hopefully I can add you tomorrow!

@Azura  That's actually a pretty neat deal. I might have to look into that. I miss the familiarity cx

You are very welcome!
I hope you find home here again quite well and remember I'm a PM away if you need any assistance. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 03:05:07 am »
A lot of people have been twisted upside down since the update but you shouldn't feel too uncomfortable,
Roleplaying is a fun thing to get into and I am sure you've done it before, it also gives you the opportunity to be within a group of friends.
Although if that isn't quite your thing you could explore the new maps or even have a chat in The Grounds.
I've not had any problems with the community, feral heart players tend to be really respectful depending on where you are/what map you are in.
If you need a friend or just a person to chat with I will always welcome you with open arms!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 03:08:21 am by Chipz »

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 03:18:21 am »
What do people do nowdays?  Umm.. i see them make social groups, grand idea wolf pack things that 50% fizzle out in a few days... chat, goof around, make music and dance videos they pour effects into and post on youtube, short skit video series, low level trolling sometimes..  so pretty much like they dd in the old days but with slightly less conviction.   Oh and sitting around waiting for something to happen, i see that at the grounds a lot.

The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 03:30:04 am »
Azura and Accailia gave you some great information.

There is a lot to get involved with here in present-day FeralHeart. FeralHeart's gameplay hasn't changed at all since 2012. It is still mostly a chat and social-based game. The fun in this game comes from the socialization with the freedom to explore and create. For some ingame exploration, I recommend checking out all of the new maps from Patch 1.15. Last June, we had an update and added in maps that you won't be familiar with since your leave, and will leave you with brand new environments to check out.

Interested in making friends and finding common interests with others to talk about? The Grounds is the hub of discussion and socialization in the game, although there is a quite a bit of chat and roleplay within all of the maps. There are several users ingame who are active almost daily, that if you would like to be active, you could get to know and become friends with them and be buddies. It is really easy to have a thoughtful or fun discussion with others and it is highly encouraged to start a conversation in local and say hello! Do not be discouraged if there isn't a lot of talking. The game chat will fluctuate between being really talkative and more quiet. It depends on the time of day and what day of the week it is.

Roleplay might be something you could get involved in! This community revolves a lot around roleplay and imaginative writing. There is an abundance of prides, packs and clans that you could join if you would like to take up some roleplay in a group with others. There are a lot of groups here on the forums in the Group Advertising Board that you could check out. Or, you could look for ingame group advertisers which are most active in the Grounds.

If you would like to dive into the creation side of FeralHeart, I would highly recommend doing so! It can be quite a lot of fun to make your own character preset or map to explore. There are tutorials on the forums for you to check out if you are interested but not sure where to start.

For some reading material and some entertaining content to look at check out the boards here on the forums. There are a lot of good reads here. Anything from Game Discussion topics to character stories, game creations, art and off topic discussions make for some great browsing.

Overall, just have fun! Feel free to say hello if you catch me ingame or send me or another member of staff a Private Message if you ever need help with anything. <3
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline ToxicWolf9876

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • got nothing to say
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2017, 05:45:45 pm »
People mostly do reloplays
They make groups, music videos,chatting and trolling.

Thats all i know :/

my in-game username is "toxicwolf" and you'll rarely find me

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 09:45:12 pm »
It's typically the same as it was a few years back but certain roleplays (ie- warriors, etc) have
drastically gone down. You can really just roleplay and chat with others...or do what I do which is roleplay hijack and slightly troll. :^)