Author Topic: By accident I deleted my waterfall and my watersmoke file...  (Read 1440 times)

Offline WildRavens

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Hey!! You 100% matter, are valid and are loved 💕
    • View Profile
By accident I deleted my waterfall and my watersmoke file...
« on: February 04, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »
By accident I deleted my waterfall and my watersmoke file... Can anybody please post the link to download the normal feral heart one? That would be really helpful Thx! :)

Icon is not by me! | GIF by chillcrafting, on Tumblr!
❤❤

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: By accident I deleted my waterfall and my watersmoke file...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 07:26:43 pm »
You will be able to find or download everything for the waterfall in the folder provided here.
There is a 'README' notepad document listing what files go where.

As for the waterfall smoke, the image file can be found here. This goes into Local Disk (C:)\\FeralHeart\\Media Particles.

The particle files should already be in your folder, all you need to do is load them ingame by going to Object Maker\\Effect Maker\\Particle and type in WaterSplash or WaterfallSmoke then click the Add 'New button'.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 07:36:05 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: By accident I deleted my waterfall and my watersmoke file...
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 07:20:45 pm »
I'd suggest for future references if you ever need something or something is missing:

Find the feralheart setup on your computer or download a new one. When going through the install process, just install another copy on your computer someplace else but C:\FeralHeart which is the standard location. Once that is done you can grab whatever you need directly from your computer which is a lot quicker and easier, but also means no one really need to link you to any of the things you need.
Former community manager of FeralHeart