Author Topic: Seeking a fluffy map-maker  (Read 1018 times)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Seeking a fluffy map-maker
« on: April 29, 2016, 03:26:19 pm »
So recently I've been working on a group that will soon enough be released both on the forums and in-game to recruit as many people as possible if they're interested; and right now I'm just beginning to add the final touches to everything to make sure it's all set up and ready to be on the go. Unlike some groups I like to be organised, otherwise I flip many poor innocent tables that don't need to be flipped.

One of those final touches is including a map - as much as I would like to think of a nice place to put the roleplay mapless in Fluorite Plains, I'd much rather have a map that creates the actual atmosphere of my group. It'll be so much more easier for members to roll into the flow of what the roleplay consists of, and I hope people can agree to my statement.

So what I'm looking for is someone:
- Well experienced with map making
- Capable of making meshes
- Who has time on their hands to work on it, although if the map takes more than a month I'm very happy to wait!
- Who I can contact easily, via Skype or any other social media
- Who has the patience of tolerating someone like me, who suffers from rather large quantities of what everyone calls OCD, but what I call a "perfectionist"

In return for making the map you will:
- Be one of the first few people to get an inside view of what's going to be released by my group.
- Will be given full credit of the work you've been putting into the map.
- Be able to join the group yourself with a respected position in the hierarchy, along with a preset of your character made by myself and as a gift your character will be specially evolved which makes your character stand out against the rest.

Further details with the chosen map-maker can be discussed via Skype or any other social media, all you have to do below is say you'll do it, what you're capable and not capable of, and how long you THINK it will take, and PMing me your Skype/other social media name would be required for close and easily contact with one another to check up on progress of the map.

Thanks for reading, fluffs!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: Seeking a fluffy map-maker
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 09:59:21 pm »
Gonna bump this. Still on the search. ;o;

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 05:10:19 am »
Do you have any idea what kind of map you're wanting? I've made Savannah and Forrest maps before, but the only thing I can't do is make my own meshes, but I've accumulated quite a few from others.

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 08:06:14 am »
I do, however the requirement of someone who can create and convert their own meshes is required as much as it is everything else. This is because of a wish for statues to be made that are the shapes of the public species I have created. And they are no lion nor canine.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 01:58:04 pm »
Sounds exciting! I can always mask a mask or terrain map for you if necessary! Good luck on your map-maker hunt! :D

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 01:32:47 am »
I suck at finishing maps in general, but... Err, maybe I could try, actually. Maybe you could send me the details, like on Skype, or in a PM. My username on Skype is hugrfnfacialhair, if you want to add me. I'd like some details about the group, too. :{o

EDIT: I cannot make meshes, either. I could probably sort of learn to convert them, despite it being a bit of a hassle I'll procrastinate on. >_> Knowing myself, I mean. I could probably use already-made objects to form one together, though, I guess, if you'd be okay with that.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:04:11 am by Hugrf »

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 04:04:02 am »
Wish I could help but sadly I cannot create meshes.

I wish you luck on your search for a map maker! ?
artwork by dehvina

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2016, 06:07:38 am »
Sounds exciting! I can always mask a mask or terrain map for you if necessary! Good luck on your map-maker hunt! :D

That would be lovely actually, if you have the time to do that and a Skype that would be awesome!

I suck at finishing maps in general, but... Err, maybe I could try, actually. Maybe you could send me the details, like on Skype, or in a PM. My username on Skype is hugrfnfacialhair, if you want to add me. I'd like some details about the group, too. :{o

EDIT: I cannot make meshes, either. I could probably sort of learn to convert them, despite it being a bit of a hassle I'll procrastinate on. >_> Knowing myself, I mean. I could probably use already-made objects to form one together, though, I guess, if you'd be okay with that.

Don't worry too much about the meshes if you can't make them, if you could do what you can that would be lovely. <3 Perhaps you, Tripwire and myself could make some sort of Group chat on Skype and form some sort of teamwork? I can always continue seeking a mesh-maker, while the rest of the map is being formed. ^3^ I've sent you a contact request on Skype.

Wish I could help but sadly I cannot create meshes.

I wish you luck on your search for a map maker! ?

Thanks!