Author Topic: Roleplay, confusion  (Read 1227 times)

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
Roleplay, confusion
« on: August 29, 2017, 07:36:36 pm »
I am kinda confused because I know I can ingame roleplay, but what are the rules for out of game roleplay such as in the forums? I tried looking but maybe I didn't look hard enough, and do I just create a character for all of the roleplays? Do I introduce myself and hop in? I'm super confused, and if someone could clear it up that would be a great help, thank you for your time :)

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Roleplay, confusion
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 07:44:32 pm »
I'm not really sure what you're asking help on but I'll try to help you anyway.

If you're looking for a specific roleplay then you can look around the Group Advertising Board, or watch some movie clips in game, as that's the way most people advertise their roleplay groups.
Some groups may ask you to make a specific character for the roleplay, as some of them use specific items or markings that show what rank you are.
I've seen some roleplays that sit in tiny groups and welcome anyone to sit with them and roleplay, most of these can be found in Grounds but I've seen a couple in Seaside Grove as well.

You can also roleplay on the forums, but I haven't seen anyone done so since the forums is quite low on members, but you can check out that board here, and maybe start your own.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 08:10:35 pm »
Thanks, that's exactly what I was asking, sorry for the confusion

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 08:15:24 pm »
Thanks, that's exactly what I was asking, sorry for the confusion
Ah, I'm very glad I could help!
And don't worry, I get confused a lot, lol.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2017, 08:25:53 pm »
I shall move this over to the Site + Forum Help board, as you are seeking answers regarding roleplay on the forum, and I will lock this up for you, as I believe Arreze has answered your question. ^^ If you plan to look into roleplays on the forum, you may find this guide topic helpful; it provides a brief summary for finding roleplays on the forum and additional tips. There are no real "rules" other than what is listed there, as long as what you post follows the Forum Guidelines.

Good luck. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.