Author Topic: ~*Me*~  (Read 1445 times)

nymphrodora

~*Me*~
« on: February 05, 2011, 04:59:30 pm »
I live in Ohio.  Its cold here, and I dont like it.  I've lived here most of my life.  I did travel some for a few years tho and have been thru most of the US (everywhere but Hawaii, Alaska, Arizona and New Mexico)

I have a 2 year old.  She's curious and learns new things every day.  She gets into everything her lil hands can reach.  She's funny and cute tho.  She's also Lady Gaga's biggest fan- her fav songs are Bad Romance and Poker Face.

Pets..

I have 3 cats..
Tabbi..  she is a fat tabby cat.  We call her Tubby tho.  She's the biggest animal in the house.
Chloe is an annoying kitten that we found in walmart's parking lot.  She was about 4 weeks old when we found her.  She attacks anything that moves, including feet when you try to sleep.
Bastet is my Sphynx.  She likes to sleep under the covers with me.  She has the  nickname "Icky"..  my brother called her an "Icky Kitty" because "she looks like she feels icky"  (the skin is actually quite soft.

I have 2 mice, I got them to amuse the cats.  We dont really have names for them.

2 hitchhiking lizards.  My bf's brother moved up here from TX a month or two ago.  We found one in the bed of his pick up frozen solid, and the other he found while unpacking.  They are green anoles.

I also have a dog.  A hairless Chinese Crested named Fred.  I plan on showing him in UKC alter classes this summer.   He will be 7 in May.  He also likes to sleep under the covers with me.   I get pretty warm with a nekkid dog and a nekkid cat curled up next to me...  no need for a 'lectric blanket!

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
Re: ~*Me*~
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 12:20:15 am »
lol i was born in ohio but i currently reside in FL cant grow nothing down here ill tell ya. nice to meet you
GIFSoup

What side will you join?