Author Topic: An Interesting Easter Morning  (Read 993 times)

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
An Interesting Easter Morning
« on: March 27, 2016, 03:46:09 pm »
Alright, so move this to wherever it's supposed to go if this isn't it. ^.^

But yeah, I had an interesting Easter morning (It's Easter for me!).

This is how it went:

I woke up at like 4 in the morning, went on my phone for hours. My mom came into my room at 6 o'clock like "Yo get yo bum downstairs now", so I went downstairs. My sister was there, mom was like "Yo take these spoons and the colored yarn," (We each had different colors. Mine was purple, my sister's was rainbow) "and wrap the yarn around the spoons until the end of the yarn."

It was a new thing we were trying out. Halfway through the yarn, my sister and I were *Viciously* attacked by our cat, Smokey. He wanted our yarn, but we evaded his assaults and continued winding the yarn. My sister made it first, and I paused while she opened a bag that was as the end of her yarn. She got a Leafeon, and many much candy.

I was really excited for mine, so I quickly winded my yarn until I was at the end of it. I grabbed my bag, waited for a bit to see if I had to wait for my brother, then once I got the all-clear, I opened it.

My first reaction was "Omg another Sonic Comic," (I'm a Sonic the Hedgehog fangirl lol) "Thanks ma!" I grabbed said comic and was like "Omg". Then I saw all the candy.

I was eating a chocolate bunny when my dad came up and said, "Alright, so there's seven eggs hidden around the house that you need to find." I was like "Omg Chaos Emeralds yes" and went on an adventure around the house to find the Emeralds (So I could go Super!).

It took a while, but I soon had six out of seven of the "Chaos Eggs". I struggled to find the final one, and thought to myself "Wow these are really hard to find. Is this what Blueberry," (That's what I call Sonic don't judge) "goes through every time he needs them?"

But, lucky me, I eventually found the final Chaos Egg (And I imagined it was laughing at my struggles to find it before lol), and I set down a pair of slippers and told my dad and sister to "Act scared". They very calmly went "Ahh, oh no we are being attacked nooo"

But then, I grabbed a banana, set the Chaos Eggs on the loveseat, ran back into the living room, yelled "Here I come I will save the day!", put the banana in my mouth, grabbed the Chaos Eggs and threw them over my head (So they could fall all around me), yelled loudly, Put the banana On my head, and jumped onto the slippers.

But yeah, that's basically how I spent my morning lol. The rest of it was in peace while my brother winded up his yarn.

Just wanted to share this lol, and I'm still learning where everything goes, so this might be in the wrong place.

Didn't know whether this goes in the Discussion board or not ^.^, but feel free to move it, I say again.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 03:48:40 pm by SSFire-Wolf »

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: An Interesting Easter Morning
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 04:35:23 pm »