Author Topic: Chancey. x3  (Read 3679 times)

Offline SecondChance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Keep your dreams alive...
    • View Profile
Chancey. x3
« on: May 02, 2011, 01:43:07 pm »
Name: Nicola.
County: England. :D

Pets: An adorable little bunneh named Domino. Everyone so far has instantly gone 'awww' when they see her for the first time. xDD She was born in early September 2010 so she's still young. C:

She love to chew though anything, or at least give it her best shot. xDD She hates to be picked up, so whenever we have to take her to the vets she climbs out of our arms and up over our shoulder. xD
Edit: Domino passed away on the 04/05/11. We believe it was a fox. She will be missed by all my family and friends.[/u]

My favourite T.V shows probably are: Supernatural (<3), Doctor Who, Torchwood, Charmed, Heroes, Primeval and Wild at Heart. :3
My favourite films are: Twister (1996), Dante's Peak (1997), Surf's Up, Jurassic Park, Toy Story, The Day After Tomorrow and probably the Princess Diaries.
Favourite bands/artists are probably: AC/DC, Muse, Bon Jovi, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Murray Gold, Bryan Adams and Evanesence. x3

My likes and interests: Well, I like to roleplay, especially with literate people. ^^ I also like chatting to my friends, and having a laugh and a joke. Drawing is also another interest of mine, drawing and writing. I draw a lot of wolves. A couple of examples of my drawings are...

If you'd like me to draw something for you, message me. ^^

I also like to play Minecraft, even though it lags /a lot/ for me. It's like a giant Lego world. xDD

My dislikes and fears: I have a major fear of spiders. I can't stand them. I also can't force myself into a lift without freaking out. I'm not keen on flying or needles either. Dx

I hate people that think they are more important than others. I think everyone should be equal, no matter if they're gay, straight, black, white, tall, short, male or female. It doesn't make a difference to me, I believe that it should be equal rights.

*Cough.* Anyway. I also hate people tlkin 2 me lik dis. It seriously gets on my nerves. If my friend texts me like that I simply refuse to reply, it annoys me that much. Dx

Find Me Elsewhere:
Want to find me on another site? Sure thing! ^^

Wajas: 'Second Chance' or #98710.
Deviantart: 'Primevalover.'
YouTube: 'NovaWolfolia' or 'Nooooodlez'.

I also have an E-mail and Skype, but please message me for those. I'm not willing to give them out publicly.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:57:13 pm by SecondChance »

JazzForLife

Re: Chancey. x3
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 01:44:53 pm »
Cute bunny!
And cool drawings. :]

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:04:09 pm »
Awesome page 83
Minecraft <3 x3
Cute bunny and amazing drawings! :3
I have seen you on FH 8D
Hate spiders DX

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 08:33:18 pm »
Spiders..THEY CREEP MY OUT MAN.

D'aww such a cute bunneh.

Offline SecondChance

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:53:58 pm »
Domino Update:

Domino died last night (4/4/11), we found the hutch open and fur all over the garden in the morning.

R.I.P.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 07:05:24 pm »
What?! D:
Aww thats really sad :c
Im so sorry *hugs*
<3 3:
;w;

Offline SecondChance

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 07:10:11 pm »
What?! D:
Im so sorry *hugs*
<3 3:
;w;

I know, I couldn't quite believe it myself. :c Seeing as she's my first pet n' all, and I've not even had her a year makes me feel worse.

You might not get your picture for a week or so, just to warn you, but I have started it.

JazzForLife

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 07:29:47 pm »
I'm so very sorry :[
I know what it's like to lose your first pet.
I hope you still had fun with her. :'[

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2011, 07:34:27 pm »
What?! D:
Im so sorry *hugs*
<3 3:
;w;

I know, I couldn't quite believe it myself. :c Seeing as she's my first pet n' all, and I've not even had her a year makes me feel worse.

You might not get your picture for a week or so, just to warn you, but I have started it.

:c Aww D:
Same as my cat that died early. :c

He was missing for days i were really worried. I went outside and heard someone said "meow" and it was him!
I ran to him in the bushes, he was laying there to die and when i was gonna lift him it hurt so bad for him but i had to take him inside. Then my mother took him to the vet and he was gonna be there in the night.
Next day i got a phone..it was mom she told me that my cat is dead..they couldn't save him he had to die..
I have cried for years :c

And its okay! 

UncleSmithers

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2011, 12:06:20 am »
Sorry to hear about Domino D| I've had 2 birds who both died and 2 dogs who we had to give away ;_;

You have awesome drawings though <3