Author Topic: The Real Female Uncle  (Read 2006 times)

UncleSmithers

The Real Female Uncle
« on: May 05, 2011, 12:21:48 am »
OTL I'll start off with this... although no one has done it on FH, I get mistaken for a boy a lot because of my username XD I am a girl~

Anyway... let's do this thing D:<

Birthday: May 13th :3
Prefers to be called: Uncle, Uncee, Smithers, Smithy... anything that goes along with my username really XD

Likes: Roleplaying (even though I don't do it as much as I'd like to because I'm shy OTL), drawing, video games, cartoons, Pokemon, Dr. Pepper, animals in general, friends and all that good gobbleygook :'D

I can be really random at times... and full of raeg at times, but I'm never really upset at people C| I lovelovelove cartoons, i'm such a sucker for them <33 Some of my favorites are Spongebob, The Penguins of Madagascar, The Simpsons, Futurama, and some older cartoons that they don't make anymore D|

I love to draw and have been drawing my whole life. I accept art trades and sometimes requests, PM me~ :'D

I also love video games, especially Nintendo. I play Pokemon all the time, and I also love Okami, Animal Crossing, Prinny, Team Fortress 2, and some others~

I really would like to get into playing/roleplaying on Feralheart more, but I never do. ;w; I'll work on that.

Anyway... i won't drag this out too much more XD I'm normally really shy/Ihatepeoplesomuch in real life, but I'm easy going on the internet for some reason. Feel free to talk to me~ :'D

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: The Real Female Uncle
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 09:05:15 am »
Awesome bio! <3
Nintendo FTW! <3 :D
Did you finish my art request? o:

UncleSmithers

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 02:40:03 am »
Thanks~!
And not yet, I've been sidetracked by a lot of things D| i feel really bad ;w; You wanted your character howling right? D|

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 02:51:41 pm »
Your welcome!
Oh no no dont feel bad its okay! : o
Take your time and yes :D

JazzForLife