Author Topic: about wolflynx(wip)  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Wolflynx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
about wolflynx(wip)
« on: May 08, 2011, 02:54:34 pm »
Hm. I'll not talk in third person, that doesn't always go down too well, does it?
Name: I'm actually called chloe.

Things I like;
-Sleeping
-Animals
-Rodents
-Furries
-Strawberries & Other fruits
-My family and friends
-Some anime
-Cartoons!
-Superjail!
-Gorillaz.
-Horror
-Zombies

Music?- I like a lot of different music, be it britpop to heavy metal.
-Franz Ferdiand
-Blur
-Gorillaz
-Avenged sevenfold
-Robbie williams
-Meg and Dia
-Amy Mcdonald
-Blink 182
-Mindless self indulgence
-Three days grace
-Matchbox 20

That's just a few for now.

Personality? - I'm pretty blunt and honest. I hate 'for the lulz' people and people who think they are very funny. I can't stand people who think they're better than others, in my opinion everybody is the same, even if they're a famous person or a little kid. Everybody deserves equal treatment in my eyes. I hate it when people take the mick out of my friends, and I'll go to extreme lengths to protect my friends (this's got me into a few scuffles before)
On forums, I come across as..pretty much a jerk? I'm very aware of this. Bite me! (Which..literally, some of you already have) I'm an ex mod of a gaming forum, I stopped because I got into an argument with a member and didn't have enough time to moderate and keep everything at bay.
I'm very lazy. I sleep for a long time, and there's not a time when I couldn't just fall to sleep. I like sleeping, and I love dreaming. I put things off for a long time until the very last minute then rush them. I always get good grades, even when I do that, though.

What do I do in FH?
- Well, you might see me sat around doing nothing. In short - I don't do anything. I have few friends I've actually met on FH (Most are from others forums I'm a member of) I like to take pictures and make videos, though, because I like the graphics on the game and I think there are a lot of nice effects. I'm generally a quiet lion or wolf, unless I am tempted to make a snarky remark. Then I tend to get a lot of abuse. Lol.

What do you do in your spare time?
Sleep, watch tv, drink coffee/energy drinks, Cosplay (I love costuming and acting, it brings out my confident side. I'm cosplaying Ammy in a few months at a local cosplaycon.) I hex, code, draw, write, and lots of other g33ky things.

What do you look like?
(Are you allowed pics on here? if so I'll get one, if not I'll just write a para.)

What websites are you a member of? I am an ex-webkinz player, a lurker on the UM forums (Post when something catches my attention) Furtopia and other furry sites (I like costumes, as I've said)

dA? - www.Coelurosauravusx.deviantart.com

If I come off as a jerk in your thread or ingame - Ignore me. Most of the time I am in a bad mood or generally snarky. hat3rs gonna hate, am I right?
<3~ily guys...even if you hate me.
<3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: about wolflynx(wip)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 02:59:34 pm »
X3

Now, don't be put off by your Karma XD You would not the amount of snarky people on FH with high Karma XD

And I am curious... What do you mean by super jail in your likes? Maybe I am naive or something, but I have no clue what that means XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Wolflynx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 03:05:34 pm »

Superjail is an animated TV series about, well..a super jail, lol. It's very messed up and the characters are amazing<3
<3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 03:07:26 pm »
I've never heard of it before... But now I have XD Is it on TV or internet or something? Or is it on a channel we don't get here in Australia (Knowing the usual answer, Aussies just don't get to see it... Everything comes down to that XD)

Offline Wolflynx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 03:16:06 pm »
It plays on Adult Swim in the US/Canada. I'm in the UK and it doesn't play here, so I just bought it on DVD ^-^;
<3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2011, 03:17:55 pm »
Ahh... The programs in adult swim here in australia are different to there, so understandable why I never heard of it XD I'll do some snooping though, the pictures piqued my interest XD

JazzForLife

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 03:54:05 pm »
Ah, I love Blink 182 and Three Days Grace <33
I'm lazy too. >.>
Yep, karma doesn't matter. And I've never heard of SuperJail, either. x3.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 05:24:05 pm »
Awesome bio :3
Cute art <3