Author Topic: Bladeliger's Maps!  (Read 5730 times)

Bladeliger

Bladeliger's Maps!
« on: January 15, 2011, 04:01:23 am »
Hello! Here you can find not only the download links to some of my maps, but Video tours as well! For the moment, I will only be putting the tours up as the projects I'm currently working on are pride territories, but will be up for public download as long as you follow the rules of the map!

Volcyne Basin

Volcyne Basin was formed by a meteorite long ago. It struck the land where there were many volcanoes and mountains. When the rock hit, eruptions exploded and part of a mountain was torn away. Over time, rain built up on the mountain, causing streams to form. They carved out the beginnings of the basin's only water source. Naturally, a bowl should have flooded with a constant source of water. However, the ruptured volcanoes spewed their magma into the land and as it met with the water, it cooled. This shaped the ground and made the land fertile. Things began to grow. Trees, grass, flowers. Soon the basin was a lush paradise.

It didn't take long for animals to find their way here. A group of lion like creatures found the basin lush with prey, safe from predators, and ripe for the taking. Life was good. However, paradise was not to last. An earthquake ripped through the land. Mountains divided. Volcanoes erupted. The planet heaved in agony as it tore itself apart. A chunk of earth fell into itself and a volcanoe crumbled in around the basin. The rock once again heated with magma. Plants began to die and catch fire. Prey suffocated from the ash. Eventually, the lions died as their food and water vanished. From the quake two mini volcanoes formed in the basin. Both active. One constantly spewing th heated rock. With no water, life ceased to exist.

Then, one day, by chance, a great eagle was hunting through the mountain pass. The large bird landed to rest on a rock. Being such a large bird, the rock gave way under his weight. Water began to trickle at first. Then it sped up to a healthy flow. The rocks below began to rumble until suddenly a massive surge of water burst through. This rapid stream poured into the basin. Slowly, life has begun anew once again.

Video Tour

Volcyne Basin

FH Site Download

Volcyne Basin

SendSpace Download

Volcyne Basin

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:47:33 pm by Bladeliger »

Themiles

Re: Bladeliger's Maps!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 09:55:27 am »
Incredible! Really! This is awesome. Love the Lava and the entire gloomy mood that the map gives you. Would love to explore it one day.

Offline M0N0KR0MAE

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • ? Zeberius
    • View Profile
    • Mah dA
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 12:12:13 pm »
Wow, amazing! Love the map :D

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 03:55:50 pm »
Oh wow. That's cool. : D I lurve it. ^^

aqueous

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 06:33:10 pm »
Wow, sweet map. Nice story line too xD.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2011, 06:50:52 pm »
I'd love to roam around that map some time. The lava looks so real... you did a great job, Blade!

Offline Kayo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 02:01:56 am »
Wow I also love how you added kinda like a story to it on how it was created. :)

kayo~

Offline Vitaniosm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 03:03:48 pm »
Wow cool map and nice story :)

Feed him please :3

Bladeliger

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 08:08:22 pm »
Updated! Added Volcyne's Map Download. It is owned by two prides. If you DL it and rp in it, You are AGREEING that you will leave if the owning pride asks you to, weather you are in the middle of an rp or not. Also, If you do enter to rp and one of the prides are there, be warned, you MAY be ICly attacked. It is the nature of those prides. They are not nice. You have been warned.

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 08:21:54 pm »
Really, really lovely! 8D