Author Topic: Draglash Species .: Make your own :. NEW INFINITY FORM!  (Read 3888 times)

Offline IvyWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
Draglash Species .: Make your own :. NEW INFINITY FORM!
« on: August 03, 2011, 02:11:31 pm »
Hi guys!
I'm going to tell you about the Draglash species.
Draglash means "Dragon Lion soul" (No it doesn't, just imagine it does xD So don't go looking it up in the dictionary!)
So, they are basicly Hybrids. A mix between Dragons and Lions.
They are not all BAD, They are not all GOOD, That just depends on the characters personality and blah; they are nuteral creatures.

The males are very good swimmers and runners, Full of Stamina. The Females have better survival skills than males.
They can have about 3/4 cubs in a little (Females, of course ;D) And the Males often protect their Cubs while the Females hunt for small shrews and voles to feed on.

If you want to make your own, I shall Show you with this simple tutorial below!

1. Go into the preset maker and Start off on the first screen.
Draglashes don't have Chins, so put that little bar thing that right to the littlest chin; the same with the nose. The muzzle stays the same. The forehead is big, so put that right to the biggest forehead. The ears are quiet big, so move them up a little from the middle. Same for the eyes.
For the rest of the bars; go crazy! Make some Fat, small Draglash or Big bully Draglash! It doesn't matter.

2. Next for the tail, ears, eyes and hair; This is simple!
For the tail, you want a "Thick" Tail. For the ears you want dragon ears, and for the mane, you can only have the full ones, so you can choose out of the 4 Full ones. With the tuffs, go crazy! That doesn't matter either. For the eyes, you should have the "Glow and Shine" Eyes.

SO; Your character should look like this so far!

The next step; markings and colours!

4.Go crazy with your markings, they can be ANYTHING! Customize them to your liking.

5. The colours have rules, here they are!
You have 3 COLOURS on your Draglash.

Colour number 1 is your pelt colour.

Colour number 2 is your eye, nose and mane.

Colour number 3 is your Markings,and Underfur.

The tip of the tail and Under and Above eyes can be one of the three, your choice.

When your done, it should look like something like this!

A NEW RULE IS THAT ALL DRAGLASHES MUST HAVE A MANE. If you wish for your character to have some deformities, please ask me first.

So there you go! If you do make one, link me to it! I'd love to see it~  ;D
Enjoy!
-IvyWolf (A.K.A Maddie)

THE NEW INFITY FORM!
Infinity form?! WHUUUUUUUUT? And that is right! A new form of the Draglashes! ;D

The infinity form is very simple, as they are quite speedy creatures, they are granted to have this form. This form as the name"Infinity"describles, these animals in this form have TONS of speed, and their hiding skills increase. Of course, too not make my breed sound like "Mary sues" Or "Gary Stus" Their other skills do go down. So hunting in this form is extremly difficult, it is the same with swimming, Climbing. To inscrease their skills their paws and their backs turn invisible.Their eyes turn into a complete colour. Only LEADERS Have the ablitiy to fly in this magnificent form. Though, they cannot fly very well (The flying comes in when wings are relieased, which I hope will be before new year. I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE WINGS; DON'T ASK.)

By the invisible bit, I guess your all thinking (I DUN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PRESET BAWWW) Well stop babbling! I will open 3 SLOTS FOR THE PRESETS. If they are closed, you may go on my waiting list until I have done the 3. If you DO Know, then pictures will be up soon of Blitz in her infinity form.

Slots: Open
1. Blitz preset (0%)
2. FREE
3. FREE

Waiting List

THIS STUFF IS ABOUT THE PACK/PRIDE(S)All is explained at this post: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12210.new#new

[/color]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:25:15 am by Maddie »

Offline Serenity772

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Draglash Species .: Make your own :.
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 04:23:06 am »
I made a Draglash! I really like him too :3
I haven't named him, yet because I wasn't sure if you would be ok with me using him as a character, or if this was just a simple show me what you can do. Anywho~ here he is:
http://serenity772.deviantart.com/art/Draglash-251632583

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 06:02:53 am »
I made a Draglash! I really like him too :3
I haven't named him, yet because I wasn't sure if you would be ok with me using him as a character, or if this was just a simple show me what you can do. Anywho~ here he is:
http://serenity772.deviantart.com/art/Draglash-251632583
I really like him! And yes you can have him as a character, ahah. <:

Offline Serenity772

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 08:36:40 am »
^w^ Thank you!

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 12:14:03 am »
i jst made one pink isnt really my color (blue is) but i think she turned out really pretty ^^ http://kate3628.deviantart.com/art/my-draglash-255015604
??Click plz??

Offline IvyWolf

• Rave rave rave~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 06:00:33 am »
Thats awsome! I'm not a fan of pink, but it does suit her/him~
I like also that you didn't add a mane. That works really well. c:

Offline kate3628

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 06:05:38 am »
thx ^^ and she lol but yea pink isnt my color but it looked good  ;)
??Click plz??