Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Closed~!]  (Read 178685 times)

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Now accepting!]
« Reply #610 on: January 24, 2012, 10:26:25 am »
@FrostWynd Thank you! Yes, that makes around 1am if the RP starts at 8pm for EST people, but since it's a Saturday I don't see why I can't stay up late :D

Yeah, sucks about the server going down, see you all in.. two weeks then XD

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #611 on: January 24, 2012, 05:59:46 pm »
Well some have bedtimes XD -hates being 16 and having to go to bet at 10-
But thank you for letting me join! I might be working on a preset while the server is down. So hopefully I can get him finished soon :3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

shzgdfg

« Reply #612 on: January 24, 2012, 06:26:46 pm »
Yay i got a trainee! Its stilla  bummer that the server is down :(.But hopefuly it might drive away the trolsl that are on here, when a game si down for a while trolsl go away to troll somewhere else =P thats what some people say but i dont know if it really works

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 24, 2012, 09:10:03 pm »
Da'w... I was getting really excited for the roleplay lol. Oh well. At least when I get back from two hours of dancing on Saturday, I can just flop onto the couch lol. X3 Can't wait for next Saturday, though.~

Silentstep

« Reply #614 on: January 24, 2012, 10:33:26 pm »
Sorry for the crappiness, I had to shrink it. I'll fix it when I have time.
Name: Rapid
Parents: Flash (mother, deceased) Z'kar (father, location unknown)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Rapid is a somewhat taciturn cat, more concerned with survival than enjoying herself. She has seen how brutal the wild can be firsthand, and is not too proud to run. She lost her mother to lions at an early age, and she and her brother Ayden were raised by their older sister Ilrea. She can be cynical at times, but can also be loyal and protective, particularly towards cubs. She will follow a leader she respects, but will not hesitate to speak her mind.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Silentstep/FennecFyre
Desired Rank: Loner, for now. But if I decide I can join, I'd like to be a Scout (or whatever rank you need).
RP Sample (We are a literate RP group! At least four complete sentences!): Rapid crouched in the grass, watching the gazelles graze nearby. Her muscles were tense, blue eyes scanning the herd. There, the runty one with a limp. She crept forward, towards the herd. A gust of wind suddenly carried her scent to the gazelle, who shifted and snorted, preparing to run.
Now.
Rapid exploded from her cover, racing across the plains. The gazelle bolted, and Rapid nearly lost sight of her target. She got closer and closer to the zig-zagging gazelle, then managed to trip it and latch onto it's throat. She choked the life out of her prey, then opened her jaws to let the head thump onto the ground. A quick thanks to it's spirit, then she sat, breathing hard, tawny chest expanding and contracting. As soon as she could breath normally, she picked up the carcass again and dragged it into the undergrowth to feed. As she ate, she caught the smell of another cheetah. No, nto just one, a whole group. Odd. This may require some looking-into.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: January 25, 2012, 12:01:35 am »
Was I able to make Hier or do I have to be a mist-stalker apprentice first? Also debating making a hyena.

The liar and the thief

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • Attack on Titan is the shiz.
    • View Profile
    • Shingeki No Kyojin Wiki
« Reply #616 on: January 25, 2012, 01:09:28 am »
wait... was i approved into the tribe? heh heh..... sorry i just cant find my comment and my comp. is just so laggy sometimes
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: January 25, 2012, 01:12:11 am »
was i accepted into the tibe? heh heh.... i just cant find it..... sorry my computer is also just SOOOO  laggy most times ((i hate it >.<))
SASSY TITAN ALERT

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: January 25, 2012, 01:25:13 am »
Heirs are supposed to be related to the leaders by blood. Since Rei has no mate, having cubs is technically impossible right now.
@Okami ~ Like I said to Tangle earlier. So for sure it's a no to the Heir rank.
You don't have to be a Trainee, you could pick any of the other ranks. Just depends on what you want to start out with.

@ Epik Wolfy ~ With your earlier triple posting. Sorry but you weren't. As it did look like you were being impatient when you posted the same quote three times in a row...
If your computer really is laggy, don't click the post button more than once. If you're not sure about whether or not it went through, open up a new tab and load a different page to see if it's there. That way you can avoid double/triple/quadruple posting.

Offline peanuts07

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: ☾☾Crescent Miles☽☾Cheetah Tribe☽☽ [Now accepting!]
« Reply #619 on: January 25, 2012, 01:40:20 am »
Heirs are supposed to be related to the leaders by blood. Since Rei has no mate, having cubs is technically impossible right now.
@Okami ~ Like I said to Tangle earlier. So for sure it's a no to the Heir rank.
You don't have to be a Trainee, you could pick any of the other ranks. Just depends on what you want to start out with.

@ Epik Wolfy ~ With your earlier triple posting. Sorry but you weren't. As it did look like you were being impatient when you posted the same quote three times in a row...
If your computer really is laggy, don't click the post button more than once. If you're not sure about whether or not it went through, open up a new tab and load a different page to see if it's there. That way you can avoid double/triple/quadruple posting.

im sorry about tripple posting my computer is realy crappy..... i realy want to be accepted and im sorry for being impatent im just like that :( the triple posting is an accedent
SASSY TITAN ALERT