Author Topic: My New Character Shira (Shira - Based on character from Ice Age 4)  (Read 9311 times)

Offline midnightgem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
    • Moonlight Howl Pack
Heyys Feral Hearts
Im not new to the game but i have made a new character and would like to share this with feral hearts
Not sure where i was meant to put this so this seemed the best place
Since every time i make a character or put a cool different name on them after some time i see others who have the same (EXACT same as me) then come right up to me and say ive copied so this time im going to have proof im one of the first people who have created this character so i wont be annoyed and no arguments will be created

The character i have done is based on the new female saber tooth tiger from the new Ice Age 4 Continental Drift film
She is called Shira and is the new love interest for Diego, i love Diego
Ever since i saw the first Ice Age i ALWAYS wanted them to make a girlfriend for Diego since everyone else in the movies have girls
Now they finally have and i really wanted to share her to Feral Hearts before anyone else did cause i know im gonna love Diego and Shira and i really don't want to be annoyed with people on here so im going to set myself proof before anyone else finds out about her

So this is Shira from Ice Age Continental Drift

Shira                                                                                      Shira Side View

Diego & Shira                                                          

Cool Shira

And this is my character of Shira in Feral Hearts

Shira Sitting next to Palm Tree                                                  

Shira Sitting on Stone Bridge

So welcome to Feral Hearts Shira! :D
(Sorry for all the writing just this means a lot to me and i dont want the finding of Shira on Feral Hearts stolen from me)
Thank you ^-^

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: My New Character Shira (Shira - Based on character from Ice Age 4)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 08:59:39 pm »
This isn't the place to put it. If you are introducing Yourself! Then thats fine, but for your character, you need to put it in this board http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=47.0

Offline midnightgem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
    • Moonlight Howl Pack
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 03:29:49 pm »
Right oks thanks didnt know where to really put it so this bit was the best option at the time ^-^
Should i repost it there or leave it till a admin or mod moves it??

Offline silverhorsegamer

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 11:08:42 pm »
i think your fine they might move it but i wouldnt stress about it too much

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 11:26:06 pm »
I'm quite surprised I haven't seen a Diego or Shira in FH at all (since Ice Age 4 came out).
I expect your the first one to create a Shira..... so who knowz: maybe you'll find a Diego frolicking in Flourite somewhere..... and then you can make lots of sabre tooth cubs for me to chase.... ::)
A bit awkward :/