0 (0%)
Best One I Have Seen In A Long Time
0 (0%)
Vary Intresting
0 (0%)
o3o Epic
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: ~{The Legendary Laelaps Freybug}~  (Read 1816 times)

Offline kartland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Come on! What are you so scared of?
    • View Profile
    • Idon'tHaveOne.com
~{The Legendary Laelaps Freybug}~
« on: July 24, 2012, 12:57:17 am »
Name: Laelaps Freybug     Name Meaning: Laelaps Means  D@rk Master  Freybug means One Who watches you sleep (o.o)    Nick Name: Ladybug, Frey Frey, Lae {most call her that}.   Personalty: Funny, Sweet, D@rk, Creepy, RANDOM!, Drama Queen, flirt.   Look's: Laelaps is a wolf that is shadowish black, with pinned down ears with a eye cover with a mane, she also has the most beutiful Baby Blue whole slit eyes you would ever see.    Gender: Female    Like's: PIE FLAVORED PIE!!!, D@rkness, Pranking, Hanging out, Planking! {Your Cool If you Plank  8)}.   Dislike's: JB, The Light, Annoying People, Mate Begger's, Pup Killer's.    Birth Date: 666 B.C May 13th {And Steel Young!}   Bio: Laelaps was born in the under world in the d@rk mist he was treated badly by the devil but shockingly she was able to escape then she ran into lots of people at first she did not like then in fact she disliked them. But latter on she began to git used to the living btw laelaps is nor dead or alive. Laelaps dose not visted the underworld as mutch now......................................                                        

Offline -xXSkyeeXx-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The sky is infinite.
    • View Profile
Re: ~{The Legendary Laelaps Freybug}~
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 05:58:12 pm »
LAELAPS? Is dat you? Its me, PedooooBurrr :3 Remember Pedopile? XD

Offline kartland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Come on! What are you so scared of?