Author Topic: Sachimi Chickyuu  (Read 1463 times)

~Firepool~

Sachimi Chickyuu
« on: December 29, 2012, 09:30:36 pm »

Sachimi Chickyuu

Name: Sachimi Chickyuu
Species: Wolf
Sub-Species: Red Wolf
Pack: N/A (Currently none, but she'll be in an RP I'm starting with my cousin)
Family: Unknown
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A

Looks and Traits

A reddish brown wolf a lighter brown mane. She has darker brown stripes that start at her hip and wrap around to the other side until they end just before her hind legs. Her chest, stomach and paws are a lighter shade of brown. Her tail also has a similar striped pattern, which extends past the tail tip. Her tail tip is white. Her ears are shaded in the same color as her markings. The fae's eyes are a dark forest green. Behind her right ear is a dove's feather. A pearl necklace also hangs from her neck.

She's very gifted in the art of healing and medicine. She can also communicate with spirits (Similar to how a Medicine cat can speak to Starclan)

Biography
(Still a work in progress. -.-")

Sachimi was born into a normal pack, but taken away by a mysterious male human when she was still a young pup. The human tortured her in secret, beating her senseless and close to death. However, the human had a young daughter who found out what was really happening to Sachimi. She took pity on the young pup one night, and opened her cage, setting her free. Sachimi grew up on her own, until finding a small band of rouges as an adolescent. As the pack grew, Sachimi was trained by an older healer, who was tough, but treated her fairly. After dying of an uknown sickness, Sachimi took over as head healer and was respected by many throughout the pack. However, life smacked in the face once again. During the period of Diaster, Sachimi was washed away by a large tidal wave, separating her from the pack. (Her pack lived on the edge of the mainland, close to the shoreline.) She woke up on an island where she currently resides, confused and alone. It was one the island's shores she found a pearl, wrapped thickly in twine. She assumed it once belonged to a human girl, which reminded her of the one who saved her life.

(Note: This is still a work in progress, meaning I'll update it a few more times until it's finished. I do apologize for any grammar errors. xP)

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:05:05 am by ~Firepool~ »

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Sachimi Chickyuu
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:20:40 pm »
Ooooh. I wanna be updated on the Pack you say you're going too start. :o

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

~Firepool~

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2012, 11:37:58 pm »

Yup. My cousin and I are still working on a few stuff. (Such as the map, plot, website and our own characters.)  I don't know when we plan on recruiting, but I'll give the okay to let you in once we start.

Here's some of the stuff we've sorted out so far: (I may be incorrect though)
1. Mapped.
2. Post-Apocalyptic
3. Canine and/or Feline RP

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:15:47 am »
:o Yeah, I wanna know when it comes out. I'll have to check it out. x3 I can also help if you need anything. (Of course, you probably won't. xD)

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 12:48:19 pm »
I fail to see how a wolf can be a "healer".
Unless they have healing saliva when they lick wounds....  that's a bit on the disgusting side though.
Ah well, if one of my characters ever hurts themselves I'll know who to go to; then maybe I'll find out 8)

~Firepool~

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 03:18:57 pm »

You know, now that I think about it, how can a wolf be a healer?
Oh well, that's just my "logic" for you. xD