Author Topic: The Cylars  (Read 8600 times)

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
Re: The Cylars
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2013, 06:34:00 am »
//Edited: Old post
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 06:44:35 am by Oslo »
i'm here once a blue moon

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 01:25:41 pm »
To be a Cylar you'd have to earn it. I don't want people running around as these guys because as I said plenty of times they are rare.

Normal species don't slowly turn into a Cylar, they are born it. And unless under special treatment of the experiments, then still it's not likely they 'turn Cylar', just have Cylar blood.

But to be ANYTHING Cylar, it has to be earned. I have had too many people take from me and steal ideas and to be honest it's upsetting. So I'm sorry if I come off rude and untrusting. And the more you sound pushy "can you tell me what I need to join the RP as a Cylar already," Just makes me want to say no to you.

I have to finish the rp before everything. And that includes finishing the maps. When I get everything settled for the requirements to BE a Cylar, then, and only then, do you have a chance at being a Cylar.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 10:52:05 am »
You: What even more amazing is that they have TWO HEARTS!                                                                                          Cy: SO DO I but can you turn your body into yellow flame's and change your face? It feels like you are being stabbed by 7000 mini ninjas!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 10:54:51 am by kate »