• My DeviantART
« on: January 20, 2013, 03:51:33 pm »
Name: Dyna
Species: (Black) Labrador Retriever
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Crush: N/A
Siblings: Rivits, Rivits II, -rest unknown-
Appearance: Shiny black coat. Rather chubby. Big paws. Golden brown eyes.
History: Dyna was my first made character on Feralheart. I based her off my real dog in life.
Bio: Dyna is a sweet dog who is always ready to make friends. Smallest in a litter of six, she was chosen first when adopted. Her only known siblings are Rivits, and Rivits II. (First Rivits died to Limes Disease). Dyna is cursed with Cancer, Limes Disease, and skin problems. But she is blessed with a heart of gold and staying strong and happy.

Name: Skull Face
Species: Skeleton Dog
Siblings: Mahina
Appearance: Skull Face is massive. He is jet black with pure white skeleton markings (head,body,tail). He has no eyes except for a small glow. He has a crimson tail tip and mohawk. Full tuft.
History: I made Skull Face for a Hellhound Roleplay, but ended up using a different character. So now he is a hang out, chill with buddies character.
Bio: Skull Face is super stubborn and hostile towards others. He's mentally insane and has been known to kill people in their nightmares. He was rather stupid as a pup, and ran away from his parents, thinking he would be okay. Wrong! He was beaten by other predators, and starved when he couldn't find food.

Name: Laci
Species: I have no idea
Pups: Sapphire (adopted)
Siblings: N/A
Appearance: Light purple pelt with magenta stripes, throat, tail tip, and mane. Pale lavendar eyes.
History: I made Laci first as Lakota, a pup that I wanted to have adopted. Later I turned her into an adult and adopted Sapphire. Other than RPing with Sapphire, she's a hangout character.
Bio: Laci is a canine of an unknown species. She lives in Flourite Plains, raising her pup and focusing on nothing else.

Name: Checkers
Species: Hyena
Appearance: White coat dappled with black spots. Black stockings on every leg. Black tail. Black ear rims and most of face. White eyes. Bleach white mane. Black and white checkered tie and bracelets. Silver stud earrings.
History: I always wanted to make a hyena character, and personally when I saw other hyenas through out FH, I didn't really like the dark brown, and completely black colors. So why not brighter!? Also she's one of my top favorite characters. Hangout character as well.
Bio: Checkers want's to PARTY! Always up to date and singing her favorite song, Discord. Dance, dance, sing, sing, make every moment to live for! That's Checkers!

Name: Krypt
Species: Wolf Dog
Siblings: Vick
Appearance: Dusky brown coat with paler underpelt. Black mane, tail tip, leg and tail stripes, and eye marking. Rounded ears. Firey green eyes. Bet necklace.
History: Once begged by a friend to join an RP. Joined and became siblings with my friend. The group was soon demolished though when the leader quit.
Bio: Krypt is the Queen of Brat. She can find fault in everything and is just plain out grumpy. She and her brother, Vick, are constantly taking nips at eachother. Sometimes it ends up in a full out battle between them with actual fighting! She's not the one to make friends quickly.

Name: Frost
Species: Hellhound and German Shepherd
Mate: Shred
Pups: Mislare and Vuriet
Crush: Shred
Appearance: Pure white coat with striking pink nose. Pale blue eyes. Sharp ears. Navy bluish mane, underbelly, tail markings and tip, and eye marking.
History: Dead via Roleplay, but otherwise known as one of my popular hang out characters
Bio: Frost was killed by demons, shortly after the birth of her two pups. Mislare was the only survivor.

Name: Fusion
Species: Rainbow Wolf
Appearance: Blue pelt with pale green underpelt. Red mane and below eye. Yellow swirl eyes. Green stripes. Red tail tip. Rainbow tie and bracelets. And surrounded by a rainbow bubble which appears to change her marking colors
History: One day in science, learning about fuses. Thought of the word Fusion and BAM! This character was made as my super duper awesome hang out character.
Bio: Fusion doesn't have a bio. Simply a chill with buddies character.

Name: Echo
Species: Wolf Fox
Appearance: Grey coat with pure white underpelt and tail tip. Darker grey flame paws, flame tail, drip eye, and ears. Dark blue firey eyes. Rounded ears. Silver heart necklace and rose in mouth. Lighter grey mane.
History: I felt like I needed a fursona, but this didn't cut it. I still do not have a fursona of my own, but this would be the closest to what I have now. Though I'm not super likely to be found on her. And she is mostly a hang out character.
Bio: Really no bio, due to not having a Roleplay past or whatever. So I just derp around with my bros on this character.

So I will update for sure. Promise X3! I'd like to know which one do you like best?

Signature by Sevral

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 01:55:10 am »
That's quite some nice characters you've got there~

Very nice written bios, and I enjoyed the screens too! They all are different and well made~ ;3
+floof for your great work

Cheers~ // Shallow

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 02:39:45 am »
Thanks! ^^ I'm going to be adding Minty and Echobreeze. Plus a possible surprise character with them :3

Signature by Sevral

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »
Great characters and bios Echo. I love how different they all are :3 I especially like Checkers :3 soo cute. I enjoyed reading this ^_^

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 12:07:06 am »
Thank you!!! X3 Soon I hope that I'll stop being lazy and add Minty, Skathi, and a few others. Haha

Signature by Sevral