Author Topic: ??Eternity's Bio??  (Read 1245 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
??Eternity's Bio??
« on: January 26, 2013, 06:35:25 am »
??Eternity??

Name: Eternity
Species: Dire wolf
Mate: None
Parents: Desire and Akasha

Appearance: She has a kinda dark brown pelt, a light brown underfur. Darkish yellow eyes, Dark brown side mane, Dark brown on the tip of her tail. Tall, Backward ears.

Personality: Eternity is hard to control, she almost never trusts no one, but only the people who she is close to, and knows very well, she is very loving, caring, funny once you get to know her. She cares for her pack as much as she cares for herself, she will risk anything to portect them from any dangerous creature.

History: 10,000 years back, the asteroid didn't kill all the Dire wolves, there was still a pack remaining called "Broken Shadows" who had survived, they stayed hidden, and no one could find them, the pack was created by a wolf named "Fallen" who was a female, and a wolf named "Distructive" who was a male, the pack kept going and going, and never died down. Right now Akasha and Desire are leading the pack, which they will soon hand over to me, okay here is the story now. A while back about 4 years ago when Eternity was still a young pup, she lived with her parents, Desire and Akasha, who cared for her the most. One time she remembered she sat beside her mother, at the overlooks of the tall mountains that touched the clouds, with the cool breeze blowing on there fur swiftly, and then her mother said "There will be a time, that wouldn't be here, to watch over you all the time, so you once take my place and lead our pack, Broken Shadows, everything will be yours, do you understand?", Eternity said "I understand, I will take your place one day, and lead the pack, I won't let it die down" Eternity smiled at her mother, and her mother smiled back, and said "Lets go back to the pack, the sun is going down, you need some rest". When Eternity got older, her mother Akasha and her Father Desire were training her to be a alpha, there were training her skills like Hunting, Fighting, and other stuff. Her father said to Eternity "Your almost ready, you just need one more thing", her father look her too a place she had never been to or seen in her life, her father replies back "This is where creatures are called "Humans stay" They are very dangerous, never let them see you, they are the ones who killed my parents". Eternity sees a human with a dog, the dog is tied on a chain, it starts barking visiously towards our direction, the human grabs his gun, and starts shooting his gun towards us, I hear loud bangs, my father says "Run!!!!", So me and my father run back to the pack territory, the human shoots my fathers behind left leg, which is making him slow down, and stops. The human catches up to us, he looks very surprised, he says "I thought Dire wolves were extincted!", I hop towards the human, biting his arm, he falls down yelling, then I carry my father, dragging him back to the pack territory, at the camp. My mother hears his whimper, she runs out of the cave quickly, looking very worried, she says "What happened?!" I reply back "A human shot him!". Behind us a bear pounces out of a huge rock behind us, me and my mother tries to fight it off, but it is not really helping, the rest of the pack is out hunting, no one can hear the bears roars, the huge bear hits me hard with his paw, and I go flying agenst a hard tree. I wake up the next morning, no one is here, I see blood allover the ground, I call out "Mother!!!! Father!!!!!" some wolves come out of the cave, saying "What wrong?!" I say "I think the bear killed my parents and killed them!!", the pack members look surprised, but not happy surprised. Someone says "Who will be our leader??" I jump on a rock, and say "I will!, I will be our new leader, I will portect you guys, what ever it takes!" The pack members bow down at me, "Our new leader". When it was about midnight, I couldn't really sleep, I keep on thinking of my parents, then I remembered what my mother said to me when I was a pup, "There will be a time, that wouldn't be here, to watch over you all the time, so you once take my place and lead our pack, Broken Shadows, everything will be yours, do you understand?", I walk out of the cave, no one can hear me, I look up at the stars and smile, thinking my mother is smiling back at me, as I'm looking up at the stars, I say "I will lead our pack, I won't let it die down", I walk back in the cave and fall asleep.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 05:27:22 pm by ??Eternity/Wolves01?? »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: ??Eternity's Bio??
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:26:33 pm »
Awesome picture, and awesome bio! :D That deserves a +floof.~

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no