Author Topic: Thrillex  (Read 9269 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Thrillex & Skrillex :D
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 10:17:32 pm »
x3 Skrillex club. xD Lol, thanks.

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 04:30:48 pm »
...K.....This is just a little weird for me.....Your character Thrillex sounds very similar to MY character (who doesn't really have a bio like yours, I'm still working on it. She was originally made to just be another user's sister who her character was just for derping. XD But I guess I just have to have some kind of bio for my characters haha) Thrillex...She likes to party, she is a very fun wolf, and in her past her parents died too by some kind of fight with another pack...Wow. This sure is strange! AND...her sister (the other user I just mentioned) is named Skrillex. 0_0 (I know that your Skrillex is a male and not a female, but still.) After seeing her name I wanted to make her sister have a similar name. And I thought "Thrillex" sounded awesome. I guess you can say that I'm a little suspicious on whether you somehow "stole" my and her character's names and just put a very interesting twist to Thrillex's past, but of course I don't really think that 'cause how could you?? I never met you in the Feral Heart game to give you any information on my Thrillex. XD Not even on this website. Plus, of course "Skrillex" and "Thrillex" are just really popular names. So, even though she sounds very similar to my own Thrillex, your Thrillex sounds very cool. :) XD
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:34:45 pm by TruthOfTheMt. »

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 08:21:58 pm »
:O
Very awesome characters Thrill. I seriously need to get that Thrillex one for sure BI
so pretty cB
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 08:59:35 pm »
Thanks guys. xD Very appreciate that stuff. I also admire Thrillex... :3 I glad to have her...

Yeah..Skrillex and Thrillex are kinda popular name and kinda similar..But yeah..You get my point. x3 Thanks again.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 12:39:17 am »
I love your characters!

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 12:44:37 am »
Thank you, Crystal. <3

Offline BlueKnightFlurry

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I got some Froyo! Yolo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2013, 02:04:40 am »
You're so creavite making your character :3 I lurv the bio too, Its neat.
Hiya whisper meh to see my preset or read my bio in game :3 DA->http://blueflurry.deviantart.com/ 
Siggy by xxravenwingxx

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 10:30:17 am »
Thank you so much, BlueKnight. <33

Offline TruthOfTheMt.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Icon by LiliEtch on dA :)
    • https://www.deviantart.com/truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »
Thanks guys. xD Very appreciate that stuff. I also admire Thrillex... :3 I glad to have her...

Yeah..Skrillex and Thrillex are kinda popular name and kinda similar..But yeah..You get my point. x3 Thanks again.
Haha, ya.

"She glowed as the moon shone on her, illuminating her immensely white coat; the markings on her face glowing as a soft nightlight would..."

ThrillexForLife

Re: Thrillex & Skrillex :D [Update 6/14/2013]
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2013, 07:36:07 pm »
Just a tiny update. :3