Author Topic: Digimon  (Read 9122 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Digimon
« on: April 08, 2013, 08:44:16 pm »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:24:03 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Digimon
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 03:07:52 am »
Well I ran out of space in the first post so I had to make a new one.

Lopmon

Lopmon

Antylamon

Suzie

Lopmon is a calm and sweet digimon with a very feminine voice.  She was the rabbit Deva and her job was to guard the gates to Zhuqiaomon palace.  She acted kindly toward Suzie even though Devas are meant to hate humans.  Maybe it was because Suzie was so young, scared and confused.  When Makuramon, the monkey Deva, tried to take Suzie away Antylamon refused to let him take her.  She was punished by Zhugiaomon by forcing her back to her rookie stage, Lopmon, and took away her power to digiolve.  Henry did not want Suzie around Lopmon because she was a Deva but he wasn't able to get rid of Lopmon because Suzie had already been given a Digivice.  Over time Henry got used to Lopmon.  Terriermon and Lopmon are twins.  It is said that whenever a Terriermon is born there is always a Lopmon with it.  But it is highly unlikely that the two were born at the same time and same place because Devas have been around since the start of the digital world.  Terriermon could have have survived that long in the Digital World because before he partnered with Henry he could not Digiolve.
In Runaway Locomon Henry took Lopmon instead of Terriermon in his haste.  They quickly swapped Digimon when they passed by Suzie and Terriermon on the train that was being pushed by Guardromon.

Cyberdramon

Monodramon

Cyberdramon

Justimon

Ryo

Cyberdramon is a battle hungry digimon and thats all I could figure out about him because all he did was growl and run after Digimon to attack.  He and his partner, Ryo, were stuck in the Digital World.  Ryo was nice to the friendly Digimon while Cyberdramon wanted to kill everyone.  Ryo had to use ropes from his Digivice to control him.  They first appeared when Kyubimon was fighting a huge dragon like Digimon.  Cyberdramon beat him easily.  Ryo and Rika have a interesting relation ship.  At first Rika hated him because he beat here in a Digimon Card game tournament.  Plus Kenta and Kazu clearly liked him much more than her.  Kazu even said the only reason she is the best was because Ryo was stuck in the Digital World.  Ryo denied this and tried to make Rika feel better which only made her mader.  Rika and Renamon left the group to find the others, because they were separated.  When Cyberdramon boarded the ship to take them home it degraded him back to Monodramon.  Back at home Monodramon was messing around with the buttons in the car.  Ryo's dad didn't seem to pleased about having Monodramon.  He acts much different when he is Monodramon.  His voice is different, it sounds very young, and he seems playful.  They bio merged to Justimon when the D-Reaper attacked and helped the tamers fight it.  The tamers did not know who he was until he talked which sounded like Monodramon and Ryo talking at the same time, all Bio merged Digimon sound like this.

Digivice

Blue and white Digivice.

All tamers must have a Digivice or else they aren't really a tamer.  A Digivice can tell them where their Digimon is.  It can tell them about other Digimon though it seems to have a harder time getting info on Devas.  The most important thing about a Digivice it the card reader.  A tamer can scan a card and it will upgrade their Digimon depending on with card was used.  A tamer cannot use a Digivice that it not their own and a tamer cannot upgrade a Digimon that isn't their partner with their Digivice.  All Digivices are mostly white and the secondary color seems to depend on the Digimon.  Rikas is yellow, Ai's is purple, Takato's is red, Henry's is Green, Kazu's is brown and Kenta's is pink.  Take a look at their partners and you'll see what I mean.

Normal Digiolving

Digiovling is when a Fresh, In Training, Rookie or Champion Digiolves into any stage lower than Mega.

Matrix Digiolving

Matrix Digiolving is when a Digimon in any stage Digiolves to it's Mega stage.  This is the only type of Digiolving Impmon can do.

Bio Merge

Only Digimon's with tamers can Bio Merge.  The two become one Digimon.  It can only be done in the Digital World because both Digimon and Human's are data there.  The tamers could not Bio Merge in the Real World until Dobermon came them a gift that allowed them too.  All of the main character Digimon can Bio Merge but Impmon, Guardromon and MarineAngemon.  Guardromon and MarineAngemon were not partners with Kazu and Kenta long enough to Bio Merge.  This type of Digiolving requires a lot of trust and bonding between the Digimon and tamer.  Impmon's tamer is a four year old that doesn't know how to battle so even if they where with each other long enough it still wouldn't have happened.

Devas
There are twelve Devas, each of them are in the form of an animal.  The Devas are the oldest Digimon and hate humans.  They tried to set themselves apart from Humans but ended up taking the forms of the twelve Chinese months, or years or whatever it is.  There is a Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Ram, Monkey, Chicken, Dog, Boar, Mouse, and Bull.  In the end of the TV show all but the Rabbit, Lopmon, were beaten and killed in battle.

Digimon Names

All Digimon's names end in 'mon' which is short for Monster but there are other words that appear in names with a meaning.  'Devi' means Devil.  A Digimon with it in his name is IceDevimon so his name is IceDevilMonster.  'Dra' means dragon.  Digimon with it in their name are Megidramon and Cyberdramon.  'Ange' means Angel.  Digimon with it in their name are MarineAngemon.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 03:17:43 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 04:53:32 am »
This is a awesome collection of digimon, haha I watched the show when I was younger. It's nice to see this once again, I didn't get around to reading through it... but it sparked memories, so thanks for that :3
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 01:52:39 pm »