Author Topic: Cayuga:Finished map! Unique landmarks!  (Read 883 times)

Offline Chapawee

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Cayuga:Finished map! Unique landmarks!
« on: October 06, 2013, 02:43:04 am »
First off, the name may sound odd. 'Cayuga' means 'starting place' or 'new start' in a Native American language. The theme of the map is mainly Native, and the name was symbolic for my first map. I'll include screenies later if/when someone requests them, but for now I'll describe and you just have to check it out yourself. xD

The main landmarks are a paw-shaped crater/lake, a small river, and a canyon village.
There's only a few simple rules:
> Try to follow the main FH rules.
> Preferred map audience is people 12 and up, and they shouldn't be too immature; I prefer chatting with other teens. But 12 is fine! :3
> RP is allowed but absolutely NO map claiming. This map should be for everybody to explore and use.
> Please don't barge into my den without having special permission. Hey, I'm like that with my room in real life! Might as well make one more thing in the map realistic. xD
> Have fun! This map should have a fun and floofy atmosphere where everyone is happy and feels welcome. :)

Map information:
> I do not own any of the meshes. (I may make some of my own and add them in the future, but I'll be sure to provide captioned screens of them so they can be differentiated).
> I made the entire height map and terrain mask myself. NO STEALIE! I will report anyone who does. I'm sorry to be a pain in the tail about this but I worked really hard on it. No exceptions.
> A few things may be re-textured but they're default meshes.

Here's the link: http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/32156495/file.html
Enjoy le map! :3
Moving to my new account: Windstrider. Hopefully everybody can find it ok!

Offline The Beast Within

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Don't eat the cupcakes, the cupcakes are a lie! :U
    • View Profile
Re: Cayuga:Finished map! Unique landmarks!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 05:21:59 am »
I shall check it out soon.~ And as for the "No stealing" Rule, there's no need to apologize. It can be quite frustrating having something you worked really hard on stolen. :'U