Author Topic: The Thousand-eyed Beast that stares into Heaven [WIP]  (Read 13174 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: The Mad-eyed Devil. [The History and revision of Vespian.]
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 06:16:10 pm »
Vespian certainly sounds like quite an interesting character with lots of development, it seems. Even though this was probably in a previous roleplay, but still! I can't help but admire all that detailed writing, too. ;v;

Hurr, 'nuff of my so-called 'rambling'. x3 This really is a rather intriguing character, Ves, (oh you have the same name ouo) great job! +Floof

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 06:26:15 pm »
Can I just say that Vespian is truly a very interesting and creative character? I enjoyed reading through his life stages and learning about his past. I think the whole, "Puppeteer", thing is very cool and something I haven't seen before. Great job and wonderful character. X3 +floof 

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 06:43:17 pm »
Vespian certainly sounds like quite an interesting character with lots of development, it seems. Even though this was probably in a previous roleplay, but still! I can't help but admire all that detailed writing, too. ;v;

Hurr, 'nuff of my so-called 'rambling'. x3 This really is a rather intriguing character, Ves, (oh you have the same name ouo) great job! +Floof
Aye, this is the guy I'm most commonly addressed by and recognized as. I'm pleased to hear ye' find him so interestin'!
I have had years literally to develop both he and The Puppeteer. If I'm not mistaken, I've had Vespian for over two years and The Puppeteer a little over three years (for when The Puppeteer was still alive, he used to be my fursona before Vespian). Even to this day, I'm still developin' the two in hopes of gainin' a better understandin' of my creations. Yer also correct with yer statement about some of the information happenin' in a role-play. The war between the Hilen and the Bizi packs, as well as Senka's death, did happen in a role-play I used to run called Galdu Arima. T'was a memorable experience that I won't soon forget (if I ever do).
I thank ye' for such kind compliments Ms. and I'm relieved to hear ye' had a pleasurable read.

Can I just say that Vespian is truly a very interesting and creative character? I enjoyed reading through his life stages and learning about his past. I think the whole, "Puppeteer", thing is very cool and something I haven't seen before. Great job and wonderful character. X3 +floof 
Ehheh, aye ye' can madam. Glad ye' liked the relation between Vespian and The Puppeteer. Every madman needs his demon, aye? Else he cannot laugh. Thank ye' for readin' about the two of em' and I greatly appreciate the floof.
gone

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 08:17:38 pm »
Oh my, this is the best character profile I've seen in weeks ;o I love the amount of dedication put into it, and the great detail withing the description ^^

I loved reading this! Has inspired me to make my own sometime! :3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 08:57:19 pm »
Oh my, this is the best character profile I've seen in weeks ;o I love the amount of dedication put into it, and the great detail withing the description ^^

I loved reading this! Has inspired me to make my own sometime! :3
It didn't occur to me that this profile would come across someone as inspirational. This is quite a surprise and I'm psyched to hear that it has. I'll keep an eye out for yer own character profile if ye' decide to make one for I rather enjoy readin' about a particular character's history and learnin' what's shaped em' into who they are presently. I'm flattered by yer compliment Ms. Buffy and I greatly appreciate that ye' took the time to read through the content.
gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: The Mad-eyed Devil. [Minor Update: 4/19/2014]
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 07:55:40 pm »
Minor Update

What's been added:

` Miscellaneous Tidbits
` A Frequently Asked Question
` Change of affiliation (since Cyniue decided to suddenly re-name herself as Thanatos)
gone

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 09:24:44 pm »
There..... Are.... Just.... no..... Words....

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 09:40:17 pm »
There..... Are.... Just.... no..... Words....
I hope no words = a good thing.
Thank ye' for readin'!
gone

wolfdog01

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 10:25:51 pm »
Ohhh, I love the eyeballs bit. That's very interesting and different. Ouch though about the stitching of the mouth! >.< But eh, I guess you have to keep 'em quiet at some point...even if it is brutal...ow still...

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 10:53:52 pm »
Ohhh, I love the eyeballs bit. That's very interesting and different. Ouch though about the stitching of the mouth! >.< But eh, I guess you have to keep 'em quiet at some point...even if it is brutal...ow still...
I'm pleased to hear ye' find Vespian's odd fascination of eyeballs so intriguin', ma'am. I figured I might as well add some additional creepy to his character thus voila.
As for the stitchin' bit, while it is painful, rarely does it happen too often. Since Vespian is a kind of "act first, think later" kind of fellow, his hot temper and verbal insults do get him in many quarrels. Then there's those few times where he bites off more than he can chew. In order to save both their hides- since if Vespian dies, The Puppeteer will no longer have a host therefore will perish soon after- The Puppeteer will involve itself and thoroughly stitch Vespian's mouth shut. In a way, it's the only technique the poltergeist can pull without makin' the scene suspicious.
Thank ye' very much for readin' the update. It is much appreciative!
gone