Author Topic: The Thousand-eyed Beast that stares into Heaven [WIP]  (Read 13173 times)

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: The Mad-eyed Devil. [Minor Update: 4/19/2014]
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 11:20:59 pm »
Sexy. I have no other words. Lel

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 01:53:00 am »
Sexy. I have no other words. Lel
Huehue. Thank ye', Ms. Zircon.
gone

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 08:26:09 pm »
There..... Are.... Just.... no..... Words....
I hope no words = a good thing.
Thank ye' for readin'!
It means a  good thing btw. It means so awesome, not even words can describe it. -Le makes up new word for awesome- aesjvehbjuuwo3rgbtjkhisnhtujugyf7setikuxdujg4vuget4dhrxbh! A new, unpronouncable, word.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2014, 09:11:06 pm »
There..... Are.... Just.... no..... Words....
I hope no words = a good thing.
Thank ye' for readin'!
It means a  good thing btw. It means so awesome, not even words can describe it. -Le makes up new word for awesome- aesjvehbjuuwo3rgbtjkhisnhtujugyf7setikuxdujg4vuget4dhrxbh! A new, unpronouncable, word.
Ahh, I see. Well then I'm rather pleased to hear of such!
New word. Let's put it in the dictionary.
It's rather flatterin' that ye' found my work so impressin'. I'm a bit speechless even. Again I will say, thank ye' very much for takin' the time to read this!
gone

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: The Mad-eyed Devil. [Minor Update: 5/12/2014]
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2014, 02:35:57 pm »
This...This is the best freaking bio I have ever read of any character in the entire universe.  I literally felt like I was seeing him grow up, and the battle between him and his dad, killing Senka, you should become an author!

I felt sorry for Vespian before, now I just feel completely in awe and sorrow for the poor guy.  He's been through so much in his life.

+floof for such an amazing biography! -claps-
I shall save this to my favorites and print this out sometime so I can read it 1,000,000 times!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 02:37:31 pm by ~River~ »
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2014, 06:28:29 pm »
This...This is the best freaking bio I have ever read of any character in the entire universe.  I literally felt like I was seeing him grow up, and the battle between him and his dad, killing Senka, you should become an author!

I felt sorry for Vespian before, now I just feel completely in awe and sorrow for the poor guy.  He's been through so much in his life.

+floof for such an amazing biography! -claps-
I shall save this to my favorites and print this out sometime so I can read it 1,000,000 times!
Is Vespian's biography really that impressive, ma'am? I have to say that I didn't expect such compliments and kind words. It certainly lightened my mood. I thank ye' for that. I don't exactly see myself becomin' an author- I merely don't have the muse nor interest to do it- but I'm glad to hear someone thinks so. Even now, I still don't see the biography as great as ye' have proclaimed it to be. Perhaps it's just me. I s'pose now any who will read will know why Vespian acts the way he does and what has painted his flaws in greyscale colours.
Nevertheless, I'm very delighted to hear ye've found Vespian's backstory interestin' and thanks for the floof!
gone

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 03:18:12 am »
This is absolutely stunning! I love how you made his history and everything, Wow Vespian is my favourite among all of your characters, You did alot of effort there and that deserves a +floof!

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 03:26:32 am »
What Shenidan says is SO true!  You put so much more work into Vespian and it has really paid off - in my opinion.  And it really shows, the stages of his life weren't too short to bore me and not to long that it just drags on for like...ever.  Well done!
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 03:36:48 am »
Stunning. ;v; It is obvious you put a lot of effort in making this character bio, as Shenidan stated. I enjoyed reading this and how it was organized. -nuzzle- for what you did.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 09:03:44 am »
This is absolutely stunning! I love how you made his history and everything, Wow Vespian is my favourite among all of your characters, You did alot of effort there and that deserves a +floof!
I have to agree with ye' there. Vespian is my favorite character as well and I'd probably not put this much dedication in with any of my other characters. I'm thoroughly pleased ye' enjoyed readin, Ms. Shenidan! Thanks for the floof as well.

What Shenidan says is SO true!  You put so much more work into Vespian and it has really paid off - in my opinion.  And it really shows, the stages of his life weren't too short to bore me and not to long that it just drags on for like...ever.  Well done!
Thank ye', madam River.~ It relieves me to hear the detail I've put into his background wasn't much of a bore or too vague. I appreciate the input.

Stunning. ;v; It is obvious you put a lot of effort in making this character bio, as Shenidan stated. I enjoyed reading this and how it was organized. -nuzzle- for what you did.
Thank ye' Ms. Oreo and for the floof!

It means a lot hearin' ye' guys' comments and takin' the time to read this.
gone