Author Topic: The Spiritus map (Double portals fixed i hope xD)  (Read 8678 times)

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
The Spiritus map (Double portals fixed i hope xD)
« on: April 06, 2011, 11:51:43 am »
The download link is under the screenshot xD And if you do not know how to download a map or are confused where to put them? Read this topic here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=141.0
And i truly, truly hope the double portal problem is fixed, because its not nice to have two portals to the same map, they just take up important space for other portals to more maps :)

The second map I've made for the game, this one don't have any custom meshes what i know of, or at least, no important ones x)
About the map? Its mainly used for wolf rps, and are the territory of the pack Spiritus. But everyone are welcome, even felines. All sizes and colors :) It has several caves, a river, lots of forest. It also has an "outlook"cliff, plateaus that people can jump on to get to the highest spot. its not to big, only around 4000.

Screenshot

Download link (This is only the .fhz file)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ugofay6hliycyoc
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:08:45 am by Coveran »
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Re: The Spiritus (need a tester pls)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:52:12 pm »
The map looks beautiful in the picture, as soon as im home ill be getting this and checking it out.

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 04:57:08 pm »
Oh thank you so much :) I would love it if you did ^^ Always nice to see some people on my maps xD
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

Oedel

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 05:13:35 pm »
You tested my map, I'll do the same for you.

Edit: An advice: leave the files in their folders, so I won't need to figure where they go. As I did for my maps.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:17:32 pm by Oedel »

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 05:16:13 pm »
Naaahaaaw, so sweet of you :D And i long for it when you find the meshes and more you need to make your map the way you want it ^^

//Edit: its not hard to see where the files should be, they are kinda labeled with a .sky, .mesh and more. So its easy to know where they are gonna go. And I dont like to use all my files in my folders, for a map thats not gonna use em xD But thanks anyway, and i thought of that before i put my files into the same file, but i turned that thought down o.O
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 05:30:37 pm by Coveran »

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 07:59:42 pm »
=o Beautiful map Coveran! I'll have to try it out sometime! ^^

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 08:17:55 pm »
Thanks Sylph, your always nice :) Well I do hope its not as laggy as Oedel noticed :) I also just put the .FHZ file in the download since thats the only on needed i think xD

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 08:32:42 pm »
=o The map is even more stunning than the screenshots! I LOVE IT! 8D But sadly, yes, it's a bit laggy. D: Perhaps adding the folder and .map file in the download will help. It's only a guess though. xD

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 08:40:35 pm »
The .map file is only for those who wanna edit the map themself xD and thats againt the copyrightrules D:
Also, i know its still a bit laggy, and i have no idea why since its no lag for me xD (it was laggy before i edited it though)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 08:42:37 pm »
Oh. xD -didn't know that- I always assumed all three were required. D:
Ah, it's not that laggy though. I actually think it's fine. : D