Author Topic: The Spiritus map (Double portals fixed i hope xD)  (Read 8680 times)

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Life is linear, we are born, we grow, we die.
    • View Profile
Re: The Spiritus (need a tester pls)
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2011, 08:54:21 am »
Really? Well it must depend on the computer then, i only have a tiny laptop to use so all things get a bit laggy with it xD
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

SoulWolfPup1

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 09:54:43 am »
oh I have a nice computer with lots of memory and a big screen so that might explain it XD

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 09:58:12 am »
Yeah i think it actually does, damn me and my weak computer xD I really should have bought a better one, and I'm gonna do that, though i still need to save some more for the one i need :) Thank you for helping me with this :D
I'm an artist, an poet and a .. yeah, you think I would say lover? Wrong. I'm more of a warrior and I'll never back away from a fight cuz i know I can win somehow. Even how small the victory might be.

And I made my own Avatar, so thank you for NOT STEALING XD (Slowpoke(Pokemon) (C) Nintendo)

SoulWolfPup1

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 10:02:08 am »
The pleasure was all mine =3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: The Spiritus map
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2011, 03:03:14 pm »
Perhaps it's only laggy on certain computer processors? Or something along that fancy line. xD Because I have a laptop too. Perhaps laptops are the cause of the lagmonsters to appear. =o

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2011, 03:43:27 pm »
GAAH! burn all the laptops quickly before the plagued lagmonsters re appears xD No but seriously, you two are the brains behind me x) I so need a better computer.. but i think i might just try to make the maps a less more detailed so others with laptops can use them too :)

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2011, 03:58:21 pm »
Oddness. I tried out your map again and it wasn't laggy at all! xD I think the lagmonsters only appear at certain times. D: But yeah, less detailed maps would help. ^^

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2011, 04:19:47 pm »
I think FH got used to it xD And i will follow your advice O_o especially now that im working on a "underwater" map xD

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2011, 04:27:57 pm »
An underwater map? 83 That sounds awesome! I so can't wait to try that one out. xD

Offline Coveran

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 05:08:24 pm »
Hm ^^ yeah it does sound awesome, i got screenshots of a small part of it right here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=4635.0