Author Topic: Cloudreach Castle: Welcome to the Flying Citadel ~FINAL~  (Read 5164 times)

Radasus

Re: Cloudreach Castle: Welcome to the Flying Citadel ~FINAL~
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 09:18:32 am »
When I go into the map... It donst show any of all those rock objects... any help? lol sorry for being a problem.

Yeah, I posted a folder that is quite useless. the important files are the map file and the Misc Object file located OUTSIDE that folder. Throw the folder away, don't even look at it. I made a mistake when downloading someone else's map, and I kind of messed up my file order. SO, put the object file into the objects folder YOU have, but not the "my_objects" folder. The map file of course goes into the terrains folder. If you don't want to replace your Misc objects file with mine, then don't download the map :3 I've used cloudreach as a learning experience, and will not make the same mistakes on my newest map I'm working on: Starheight Castle. Look up the WIP and post suggestions. I promise it'll be not only better, but easier than cloudreach.

Offline Novasky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 07:24:15 pm »
:D:D:D this is perfect.. would you mind letting me use it for my rp??

Radasus

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2011, 08:42:19 am »
:D:D:D this is perfect.. would you mind letting me use it for my rp??

If I were you, I'd disregard cloudreach entirely and check  out Starheight Castle. It's my latest map, Cloudreach's big daddy. plus it's easier to install, has music, is stupid huge.... and yes, all my maps are available for public use. RP's are fine by me! Seriously though, go check out Starheight Castle. STARHEIGHT CASTLE.  :P :D :o

Offline Novasky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2011, 01:51:27 pm »
i did see starheight, and wanted it.. really bad. i didnt think it was out yet?

Zodiac

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 02:07:42 pm »
Oh it's beautiful!

Radasus

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 05:20:57 pm »
i did see starheight, and wanted it.. really bad. i didnt think it was out yet?

It is now!