Author Topic: Home of The Skelo-Blood Wolves  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Home of The Skelo-Blood Wolves
« on: January 18, 2015, 04:29:41 am »
'Ello everybody, 3rd map on the loose! This map is specifically for the species that I'd call Skelo-Blood Wolves. This took me a long time to make, but it's done. There are detailed and non-detailed parts of the place to reduce the amounts of lag. I also made the sky seem darker for wolves in the map to feel more scared, aware that something is going to pounce at 'em. I'm afraid I can't post a screenie, I will tell you one thing, it looks like a savannah. The cave is reserved, so I'm afraid no pack should be allowed there but The Skelo-Blood Wolves' pack. You should be on high alert anyway due to the predatory creatures. Heres the link, have fun in it! https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojn0xdtx5dma4fg/SkeloBloodWolves.zip?dl=0
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Home of The Skelo-Blood Wolves
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 08:39:53 am »
Judging from the description, the map sounds rather lovely.

Too bad you can't share any screen shots of the map~
Are you not able to use the screen shot hot key? If not then you might want to try using Fraps :)

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2015, 01:01:35 pm »
When I try to do the code to make it an image instead of link, it makes this picture with an x in it... Thats why I couldn't do screenies. Plus I am waiting for the group to get bigger to take one.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2015, 02:06:41 pm »
Arf, try uploading your images to PhotoBucket or Tinypic, they seem to give a better result.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone