Author Topic: [V1.06] Good luck, man! [THE ULTIMACY GAMES] (Gaming map!) {Schedules!}  (Read 3537 times)

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Good luck, man!

You REALLY think you can make it though here?

You REALLY wanna challenge yourself?

Well, you've come to the right place!

This is my map I have created, it's a gaming map, or just a map to hang with your friends!

WE ARE IN NEED OF JUDGES!
If you would like to apply to be a judge PLEASE fill out this form! WE NEED YOU!

Code: [Select]
Your Username:
Your Character Name:
Judge Rank you are Applying For:
Game you Would be Judge For:
Any Other Info?:

Welcome to The Ultimacy Games!
You're on the mark. You're in first place, only seconds from the finish line, everyone else is far from beating you! The pressure is on, sweat burning, the heat is on! You're gonna win this! 'I can do this, I am going to do this!' You yell aloud, racing across the finish line, leaping onto The Ultimacy Stone, claiming your victory! You howl aloud, the crowd roaring, adrenaline pumping! You have just won!

How about we LET IT BEGIN?

...Let's start out with the basics...

--Info on Judges--
For one, if you're a Judge, you will have ranks. They are as follows:

Alpha Judge - The Alpha Judge will be the TOP decision maker of all the judges. The two other Judge levels below the Alpha Judge (Beta Judge, and Delta Judge) will speak between each other and come up with the opponent(s) who they think has won the Challenge, and the Beta Judge will then speak to the Alpha Judge, who will then make the final decision, and congratulate the winner of that Challenge, and then there will be a Ceremony for that winner, in which they will be granted their prize(prizes will be listed under he 'Prizes' category), and a party will be held for anyone who wishes to have fun, run around, mingle, and make new friends.

Beta Judge - The Beta Judge is the SECONDARY decision maker of the Judges, and has a small amount more of power of the decision making then the Delta Judge, whom is the lowest Judge. The Beta Judge will take the final decision, and then report to the Alpha Judge with the final answer.

Delta Judge - The Delta Judge is the lowest Judge of all the rankings. Although they have a saying in whom may be the winner, their decisions are not final, unless the Beta Judge was not present for the Challenge, then in which, they will decide the winner of the Challenge on their own, and report it them self to the Alpha Judge.

No matter what Judge or what rank they are, if you are NOT a judge, treat them ALL with respect, or you will be kicked from the map!
If you are a Judge, and you are disrespectful or rude to a higher ranked Judge, you will be relieved of your Judge duties and banned from the map!

EVERYONE shall treat me with respect! All Judge ranks, opponents, visitors, and watchers must treat me with respect, or you will be banned! As I am the creator of the map, I have all rights to ban you, relieve you of your Judge duties, and report you!

If you see ANYBODY, whether a Judge, visitor or opponent misbehaving or acting rudely to others and I am not there, screenshot it, and report it to me, and they will either be relieved of their Judge duties,  banned from the map, or kicked for the day.

WE DO NOT TAKE KINDLY TO CHEATERS.
That is all I should need to say!

PLEASE NOTE, JUDGES HAVE A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY.

If you choose your Judge rank, IT IS FINAL. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT!
If you are relieved of your Judge duties, you MAY come back as a watcher, but you CANNOT compete anymore, UNLESS you have been banned from the map, then in which you are not allowed back unless I say you can be!

-IF YOU ARE A JUDGE-
Please put one of these(depending on your rank) beside your character's name, so we know you are one!
Also put TUG as a tag before this tag. ^^

ALPHA JUDGES - AJudge
BETA JUDGES - BJudge
DELTA JUDGES - DJudge

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ROOM TO PUT THAT, IE, CHARACTER NAME TOO LONG
Put
AJ
BJ
or DJ

ONCE YOU LIST YOUR CHARACTER AS A JUDGE, you CANNOT remove that rank besides your name! That character will be used ONLY for judging purposes! You are allowed to play that character in the public maps, but don't mess around a lot, please! And DO NOT remove that tag!

The layout for judges listed is as follows(example)
Alpha Judge - Username(Character Name)
ex. Alpha Judge - TannerWolf(Zuum)

WE WILL KNOW IF YOU FAKE BEING A JUDGE, AS WE KEEP AN EYE ON THE THREAD, AND DOCUMENT EVERY APPLICATION.

Race/Game schedules!

The Ultimacy Race
Think you can challenge yourself, and beat your opponents to The Ultimacy Stone? Well here you go!
-SCHEDULE-
Sundays, 4:30 - 6:30 (Central Timezone)

-RULES-
Do NOT cheat! That is all you could need to hear! If you have questions, just ask me!
DON'T DISTRACT OTHER MEMBERS. It's alright if you chat a few messages, but if you overdo it you will be disqualified.
Have fun, and be nice! W are one who love to have fun! This isn't a serious competition, let's keep it that way!

-JUDGES-
Alpha Judge - Zaephyr(Corabet)
Beta Judge - No one!
Delta Judge - No one!

The Ultimacy Climb
Feel like you're a monkey? Feel a bit on edge, need to get energy out? Join us!
-SCHEDULE-
Mondays, 6:30 - 8:30 (Central Timezone)

-RULES-
Do NOT cheat! That is all you could need to hear! If you have questions, just ask me!
DON'T DISTRACT OTHER MEMBERS. It's alright if you chat a few messages, but if you overdo it you will be disqualified.
Have fun, and be nice! W are one who love to have fun! This isn't a serious competition, let's keep it that way!

-JUDGES-
Alpha Judge - Kokai(Fali)
Beta Judge - No one!
Delta Judge - Snowstarlion(Cure)

GOT A GAME IDEA? Tell us!
Just comment here on this thread, and we'll post it up!

-PRIZES-

A custom Emote made by me! - http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7361.msg105348#msg105348

A custom Preset made by me! - http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7361.msg105363#msg105363

A custom Map made by me!

A personal drawing, drawn by me! - http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7497.msg107254#msg107254

If you would like to contribute to the prizes, tell me, and I will post it up here!

-PAST WINNERS-
Oye, we have not had a competition yet, but the winners will be posted here!

The Ultimacy Race Winners
No competitions have been held yet!

The Ultimacy Climb Winners
No competitions have been held yet!

-Screenshots-

The goal - To get to the tip of The Ultimacy Stone!

Top view, this map is HUGE!

Of all it's tallness... This map's height is 2,000!

THE TOP-- If you can get there!

One of the oh-so-famous glitches/traps of this map!

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/?6av1yqlxm21mqgr

YOU MUST HAVE WINZIP OR WINRAR!!

Unzip the files into any folder, and click and drag ALL the files into your EXPORTS folder, located in Computer > (C:) > FeralHeart

...Only one thing left to say...

GOOD LUCK, MAN!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:37:48 am by .::Tannah-Van-Jack::. »

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
JUDGE FORMS
Documented.

Your Username: Kokai
Your Character Name: Fali
Judge Rank you are Applying For: Alpha Judge
Game you Would be Judge For: The Ultimacy Climb
Any Other Info?: Recruited to be a Judge in-game by me, Zuum.

Your Username: Zaephyr
Your Character Name: Corabet
Judge Rank you are Applying For: Alpha Judge
Game you Would be Judge For: The Ultimacy Race

Your Username: Snowstarlion
Your Character Name: Cure
Judge Rank you are Applying For: Delta Judge

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:36:59 am by .::Tannah-Van-Jack::. »

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Your Username: Arashiandame
Your Character Name:Nita
Judge Rank you are Applying For: Beta Judge
Any Other Info?:N/A

Sounds like fun ^^

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Wings would be good if I weren't afraid of heights
    • View Profile
    • Kama-ItaeteXIII @ DeviantART
Frickin' awesome map, Tannah.  Unfortunately, my connection is not reliable enough to apply for judge or contestant. V.V  
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Frickin' awesome map, Tannah.  Unfortunately, my connection is not reliable enough to apply for judge or contestant. V.V 

<3 That's okay~

You can be a member or visitor. ^^
Members basically are there, and they are allowed to say if they think the Judges are wrong, but mthey don't get to actually make the decision. ^^

Offline Sirana

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
hey i actually have some good ideas for the games. There could be a swimming race! Oh, and this might be rly hard to maked and people would easily cheat on it but it would be fun if u actually created it! So what you would do is make a massive forest with lots of vegitation then get the contestants to press Tab so they don't look at the map.And no using f3 in this either. the first one to find their way through the massive forest and gets to the finsih wins :D! what do u think?
A proud member of Omada Mazi http://omada-mazi.proboards.com/index.cgi

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
<3 That's okay~

Members basically are there, and they are allowed to say if they think the Judges are wrong, but mthey don't get to actually make the decision. ^^

I think that would be nice.  ^^ I can't even get FH to connect right now, though. /fail FH.  When I can, I'll drop by on game-days.  I have a character who'd just kill to explore/race/compete on this map.
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
<3 That's okay~

I think that would be nice.  ^^ I can't even get FH to connect right now, though. /fail FH.  When I can, I'll drop by on game-days.  I have a character who'd just kill to explore/race/compete on this map.

Ah, really? :3
Awesome x3 And fail FH noes D: I have a really good connection, so yah. xD Whoop~
Ohh you do? I can't wait to see that character~~~

Offline Kamaete

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Yeah, woes of bad connections.  V.V I'll get a better one sometime.

And I do!  His name is Noxious (lol), and he's my map-explorer.  He's developed a pretty strong personality on his own and just loves exploring places.  ^^'
...In my pants.

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Noxious, ohhh, scary name xD

Well this map is hard to explore, it's full of traps, and it's meant to be a middle-finger to da face xD