Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 178945 times)

LunaSpirit

Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #410 on: August 05, 2011, 07:25:19 pm »
(Okayy :3 )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 05, 2011, 07:28:07 pm »
( aw man the leader of brotherhood of evil in TT sounds creepy >.<)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

« Reply #412 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:38 pm »
(GRRRR! I just drew a bloody awesome picture of daiki I showed my dad and he says "Thats good :3 Il scan it and put it on facebook" and puts it in a puddle of milk by accident!!)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 05, 2011, 07:55:43 pm »
( wow..)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 05, 2011, 07:58:34 pm »
( GAH! ITS MALCHORE! *shoots him for hurting raven* that oughta take care of him. XD)

LunaSpirit

« Reply #415 on: August 05, 2011, 07:59:51 pm »
(Haha your TT crazy :3 I think Nynths died :()

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 05, 2011, 08:06:19 pm »
( ^^* ive been watching it non stop for a while, AH CRAP HES BACK >.< they needed to include him in my teen titans gamecube came so i could kick his butt for already breaking ravens heart once, if youve seen spellbound you would know what i mean, and i am HYPER right now for some reason O_O O_O O_O O_O)

Offline XxKalixX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Monkeys Are Coming!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 05, 2011, 08:48:19 pm »
((O_e 28... pages... I guess I missed a lot! Been busy; we're moving house... o_e))

-Amai

She shook her head and blinked. "Wh... what'd I miss?" She asked the empty silence. She must've slipped into some sort of waking coma. "I guess I'm really alone now, the other wolves would have moved on." Biting back tears of fury, she bounded away into the mass of empty rubble. As the wind whipped at her fur, she thought frantically. What to do? Where to go? I'm so lost! "Ahh!" She cried aloud as she tripped over a mass of rubble. She rose to her paws, furious that she'd tripped, furious that she was alone. As she put weight on her front left paw, she cried out again. "No!" She managed to gasp through clenched jaws. "If I'm injured, it'll remove any chance of my survival! I can't... I have to! For..." She stopped as she fell to the ground. "For..." She tried again as she rose to her paws again.
"For Star!" She cried when she placed her paw down. She winced as she padded forward, limping slightly as she went. She had no time to think about anything else, pain was the only thing on her mind. She was lost, alone, scared, and now injured. "Great." She managed as she walked along. "Now what? Next, I'll fall off a cliff, or something, with my luck." Just as she said it, she neared a drop. "Exactly." She laughed, pitilessly, at her misfortune. "Well, at least I know where the cliff is..." She cried out again, and in that second, something in her snapped. Her eyes seemed to sparkle a little brighter as she glared at the bottom of the cliff. She had to. For Star. Her heart pumped bravely as she turned away frim the cliff and broke into a run.
 Towards, she thought, the last place she saw Star, her younger sister.
I haz interwebz and laptop! Feel free to have another Nyan-Cat! :3

Fath

« Reply #418 on: August 05, 2011, 08:50:07 pm »
NAUU im not dead, i had to do dishes then my computer locked up o-o youtube hates meeee....))

So wait, im confused, Herbs cant help you? lol))

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 05, 2011, 08:54:06 pm »
( she was hurt by a spirit, not a normal scratch, here is when her veil of darkness comes in handy XD i just need someone to reply)