Author Topic: ~*Foxes Of Tishio Cove*~ DEAD. NOT ACCEPTING  (Read 52695 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Picture:
Username:Wolf}
Name:Ace
Rank Desired:Tyto if possible ;D
Species:Red fox
Personality:Ace is a  clever fox he is almost never tricked he's calm, kind, strong, and caring for his loved ones.
History:Ace had a good childhood he was raised by his fox family and was loved much he went off for a clan when he was old enogh to.
RP Sample: Ace sat at the egde of his clan territory, He heard a sound in front of him. Ace growled at the unknown animal he couldn't see. "Come out to where I can see you" he said. He sighed in happyness finding that is was only a clan member far away from the den.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Picture:
Username: SpiritSilverWolf
Name: Clyfar
Rank Desired: Fisher
Species: Red Fox
Personality: Tends to be quite a calm and easy-going fox. She's intelligent and likes to put her knowledge to use, whether it be in hunting or making friendships with other foxes. She may shy away from strangers at first, but with a bit of encouragement will mingle happily with others. She also avoids conflict as much as she can as she hates getting into arguements as she's not a naturally agressive fox.
History: After Clyfar grew up, she left her den, parents and siblings. Since then, she's been alone, hunting and prowling meadows with very little contact with others of her species.
RP Sample: Clyfar haulted and stared in amazment. She had never seen so many foxes before in one place, nor did she think so many different species existed; foxes with large ears, small ears, thick fur and thin fur and foxes with many coat colours and markings. Clyar's legs gave way and she colapsed on the cave floor brething heavily. Whether it was from exhaustion or unbelievability, she did not know. Felony helped her up with a nudge of her muzzle. The joyful yipping of kits could be heard from somewhere deep within the cave, and Clyfar's ears pricked as she heard the steady sloshing of still water. Her mouth was dry and she followed the sound to the pool within the tunnels.

Derpy hooves!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 11:51:30 pm by Charlie »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
uh hello? can someone anwser my post?

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Alright sorry I havent been on.

Wolf- Please dont talk with that kind of attitude. I dont tolerate pushiness. If im not answering it means im not available. Even if I leave my account open most of the time.Also, your RP is a little rusty, but it is good. Also, you did not put in your application "Derpy Hooves" to show you read the rules. You must enter it or I cannot accept. And Tyto has been taken already, I just havent put up his App.

Nichole Sohma- Accepted! I'll make sure to add your application when I get the chance.

okami129- Kits arent accepted at the moment. You will have to change your character to a vixen. No other vixen is in need of kits at the moment, and I do not assign vixens to adopt.

Charlie: Greatly Accepted!Though somehow I cannot see your screenshot. Send me the link where you downloaded it onto, then I'll add you.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 07:54:29 pm by kierra »

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Alright everyone. I am putting up the map download. Instead of leaving it ingame

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
I'm sorry about that I'm a little impatant i will make sure to be more paniant next time and here
"Derpy Hooves"
Username:Wolf}
Name:Ace
Rank Desired:Scout
Species:Red fox
Personality:Ace is a  clever fox he is almost never tricked he's calm, kind, strong, and caring for his loved ones.
History:Ace had a good childhood he was raised by his fox family and was loved much he went off for a clan when he was old enogh to.
RP Sample: Ace sat at the egde of his clan territory, He heard a sound in front of him. Ace growled at the unknown animal he couldn't see. "Come out to where I can see you" he said. He sighed in happyness finding that is was only a clan member far away from the den.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

wolfgirl56

It seems that my PC has died, and I will be slightly inactive. I'll see if I can temporarily download FH so I can join you guys.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:07:14 am by ~*?Crystal~*? »

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
http://charlielikespie.deviantart.com/#/d4lu6xq He's the link for my screenshot. :) And thanks for accepting

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Charlie: No problem. Ill add you now

Wolf:Alright, now your accepted :3

Crystal: Its Alright.