Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 43458 times)

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Gwen watches carefully then continues to move closer.

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
I've been meaning to join this Roleplay. ^^ Finally got the time to do so.

Name: Lilliana
Appearance: Lithe young woman, long pale red curls, golden brown eyes. Slim, Medium Height (5' 2"). Most often wearing a plain white blouse with full sleves, a long colourful floral pattern skirt and a sash with gold coins dangling at it's hem.

(art not mine. o.o)
History: Part of a traveling coven, Lilliana was born a Gypsy with tallents in earth-based magic. When she got older, she departed from her coven on what she was hoping was an adventure, and an adventure she got.
Nobility: Gypsy, Mage/Witch
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 11:37:59 pm by Gemini »

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
( accepted )

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Lilliana spotted the young woman, chuckling as she silently moved closer. She was careful not to let the golden coins that glimmered on her sash jingle as she got closer. "Hi there." She whispered, grinning. "I asume your efforts to be quiet are due to the fact that your reasons for going towards that camp are unsavery." She whispered, glancing over at the small hollow, fire gleaming in it's center.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
((Welcome to the RP =3))
Luxin paused, hand reaching for his sword. Mordred was asleep, he noted, and the dark-haired 16-year-old glanced around. Being the chivalrous person he was, Lux gripped his sword and stood slowly. It wouldn't hurt to look around a bit, would it?

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Gwen starts to back up slowly seeing him get up.

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
(MAKE A RUN FOR IT GWEN, WE'VE BEEN DISCOVERED! XD)
(And thank you. ^^)

Lilliana stared at Guinivere for a long moment, watching as she slowly backed away. Her golden-brown gaze drifted into the camp, a sigh escaping her maw as she saw the elder of the two boys rising to his feet, gripping his sword. "So either I die and get to stop tromping all over the place or I get a nice pay-out... Seems like a win win." She whispered, mostly to herself. The fae sat amongst the branches, not fearing the loud crunching as twigs snapped and leaves crumpled. She pulled her dagger from it's sheath on her belt and rested her hands in her lap, a firm hold on it's handle.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Gwen spots the fae, pulls bow off back slowly, gets an arrow out of quiver silently.

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Lilliana's eyes widened as she turned to see the fae arming herself. "I mean no harm... I won't hurt you unless you attack... So just... Drop the pointy thing..." She said, starting to stand, her dagger gripped tightly in her hand. "If you so much as pluck that bow-string I'll scream and get us both caught." She said deffiantly.

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Gwen backs up even farther making small sounds of twigs snapping, there's a large metallic snap and she falls. Lands on the ground struggling and crying but is silent. Blood begins to cover the forest floor.