Author Topic: Medieval/Renaissance FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Inactive since 28/04/2013]  (Read 43462 times)

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Lilliana rushed to the young-woman's side, trying to pry open the metalic jaws. "Stay still..." She strained quietly as she pulled against the trap mechanism. "It won't open..." She whimpered, giving the fae an appologetic look. "God all-mighty, let those campers be friendly..." She muttered before taking in a breath. "Help! Somebody, help! And don't you dare try to attack, or I'll skin you alive!" She added in her loud pleas for assistance. (I'm asuming she's stuck in a fox/beartrap.)

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Gwen struggles hard blood everywhere. She still makes no sound. Her cap falls off revealing long dark red curls. The bear trap is halfway up her leg and extremely deep.

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mordred sits up awake hearing the cry for help. " What's going on who are you people!?"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:43:36 am by Jason »

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
"I said stay still! If you don't stop wriggling I'll slice of your leg, nice and slow! That's the only way to do it with a dagger!" She shouted, ignoring the fact that she had lost her cap and made her gender clear. "Help! Somebody, please!" She called, still trying to pry open the bear-trap. "Please, help. My friend here has gotten stuck in the trap... I can't get it open."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:37:44 am by Gemini »

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
She slowly stops to struggle but continues to cry silently

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Mordred runs over to try and help pry toe trap off.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:41:46 am by Jason »

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
She slowly starts to go even paler, stops crying and eyes start to close

Offline Kyna

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
"No, no! Come on!" The fae screached, nolonger worried of how quiet to be. "Come on!" She growled, pulling back with all of her strength. "Please, hang on... Please!" She strained, working with the young boy to free her.
(Are you trying to die? o.o Or would you like to put that the trap is coming loose somewhere in a post?)

Offline smallvillefan22

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Mordred places his hands on the stranger his eyes flash gold for a second as he uses magic to heal her wounds

Offline daiseydd

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
She stays still and unconscious getting some color back