Poll

COME JOIN!:D

yes
3 (100%)
no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Anthem Pride (LION RP)  (Read 1241 times)

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Anthem Pride (LION RP)
« on: December 31, 2011, 09:47:00 pm »
Welcome to Anthem Pride a realistic, semi literate, Longterm and active rp. We need new awesome member to join the pride and have an amazing time.
Anthem pride live in the all famous Anthem Plains,   ( LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?892bs51gpnozd5y )

If you wish to join our new amazing rp Just fill out this application and you can join :D

Name:
In game User:
Father:
Siblings:
History:
Rp sample: ( Only needs to be 2-4 lines )

-MY ingame user is Django-
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
Re: Anthem Pride (LION RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 04:36:33 am »
Name: Silverton Rexford
In game User: Cardew
Mother: (Deciding) Will be added soon, this character is a character in my progressing book, be patient
Father: (Deciding) Will be added soon, this character is a character in my progressing book, be patient
Siblings: (Deciding) Will be added soon, this character is a character in my progressing book, be patient
History: (Deciding) Will be added soon, this character is a character in my progressing book, be patient
Rp sample: ( Only needs to be 2-4 lines ) "Are you saying we were duped, boss?" Silverton asked, looked appaled. "Yes....that's exactly what I'm saying" Austin spat, then he got into the car, and drove.

A little about you: An elderly feline, is a lion, but his species name is Shape-Shifter, but when he came to be in FeralHeart, he was not able to change from Feline to Human, he is stuck in Feline form. Friendly, hospitable, feisty and if he is in a very happy mood, is very talkative. When he is unhappy or grumpy, he is polite, but straight, and makes sure you know that talking to him is not the best idea. Can take care of himself magnificently. Very good fighter, even though, in his Human Form, he is 5 foot 7 and about 65 years old, he is about 40 in spirit and agility.

I am on only 2 days a week. If this is a problem, please tell me.

Any more info that you want to know, PM me or email me at [email protected]
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.