Author Topic: TurtlezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez.  (Read 2874 times)

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
TurtlezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez.
« on: January 29, 2013, 08:59:07 pm »
Hi there. ^^

I'm TurtlezSoup, but you can just call me Turtlez.

I'm a girl in real life and I currently reside in Scotland, UK, the world, Universe, Chickenland. :D
You can just call em anything you want, just as long as its not an insult. I'm hoping to work as an author when I'm old enough for a job. I love working with animals and just being outside and being about and stuff, despite school, homework etc.

I love RP-ing, I can work with loads of people and I'm always looking to improve my literacy skills, reading and imagination. I'm also up for trying out some new RPing whether that be realistic lions to un-realistic Neonbies. I enjoy mingling with the community too, I love to make friends and make up jokes out of the simplest sentence.

I enjoy discovering new things, and as they say. You learn something new everyday, I'm here to make that true for myself.
For example, I've learned that they have a little contents table at the site of the 'Manual' board at the top. ^^

I enjoy reading warrior cats and the Chronicles of ancient Darkness and I', a minor fan of Percy Jackson stories and Hunger Games. ^^
I'm a HUGE fan of Okami and Tokyo Jungle, they're my top 2 games and I would recommend them to anyone.  (:
Journey, Flower and flow come in a close three. ^^ I'm a big fan of history and English subjects, no matter what they're about.
I quite like RPG games like this, because it gives me the chance to bond with others and see that outside Scotland, they're are some pretty friendly people out there. ^^

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: TurtlezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 07:01:40 pm »
hello there, welcome to feralheart turtle. I'm heartsgirl99 but feel free to call me hearts or Stephen.
Since your new here, I'm going to show you some helpful/important links:

If you forgot the rules or haven't read them yet then check out the game rules and the fourm rules:
official game rules

official fourm rules and guidelines

If you want to know the list of staff team and/or want to learn a bit more about the moderators then go here:

MOD FAQ+information

If someone broke the rules and you don't know how to report then go here for information:

how to report a user

Need help but can't find the answers? Then go to the big help thread or if you can't find answers there then go create a thread in the help subfourms:

the big help thread

feralheart on mac (if you have a Mac laptop/computer)

Have a great time and happy feralhearting! If you have any questions or need help then PM one of the moderators/admins or as I just said, create a thread in the help subfourms.
Signature by Green

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 07:35:34 pm »
Thank you Hearts! ^^

I've already downloaded the game and I am running on a mac, though it was very useful for your to post that as I may receive problems later on. ^^

I'll keep that 'How to report a user' thread in my mind of I ever need to use it. ^^

Thanks! <3

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 12:57:19 am »
*Looks around* I'm liking all the sky blue hangin' around here. x3

But yar, welcome to FeralHeart, Turtle! It's wonderful to have you here with us. I'm WhiteLightHeart, but feel free to call me WhiteLight/Strawbluey/Allegra, whatever you feel like. I'll probably still answer to it. xD

I also share your love of roleplaying, and of course, seeking to improve these skills. I admire your goal of becoming a writer, and I wish the best of luck in the future- I hope you fulfill this dream. ^.^ And, it's been a while since I've encountered another Chronicles of Ancient Darkness fan (Spirit Walker<3).

Again, welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM me, or if you see me around in-game, know that you've got a pal to sit and chat with. c:
See you around!
(And a floof for posting your intro<3)
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 07:17:14 pm »
Thanks for the support WhiteLight! <3

I'm also quite glad to see an CoAD fan! <3(Outcast<3).

Thanks for the Floof. :D

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Annagrace163

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Known as Zai. c:
    • View Profile
    • The Vorpal Packs (Made by me)
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 11:09:43 pm »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Turtle! Glad your here c:. I'm Annagrace, but you can call me Anna and/or Grace. (x3) I love to Roleplay aswell c:. I also like Furries (In progress of making a partial fursuit.) Harhar! I like reading books, and I LOVE Animals! I love Dubstep and/or anything with specks of rave in it! xD I always have loves the gracefulness of a wolf. They are my favorite animal! Anyways, I also like sleeping on my floor (Unusual, 'eh? But it's carpet, so yeah. o3o) Well, I hope you enjoy being in Feral-Heart!

-Anna

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2013, 09:18:59 pm »
Greetings.

I am Sibblet, I too am from Scotland, the west part of it. ^^
Hope you have a nice stay.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2013, 09:31:19 pm »
Hi there Annagrace, I hope we can meet and RP some day. :3

Woahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm from the western part of Scotland too! :D (West is to the right, right?)

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 05:17:33 pm »

You're very welcome, dear. c:
And oh my gosh, Outcast... <3 That book was incredible. I think it, as well as Ghost Hunter, are probably the ones that will just take your emotions and throw them around like crazy. I remember the first or second time I read Outcast, I just kinda stood up and felt like curling up into a ball and crying, then I realized that it was just the book. I had no reason cry. XD I just felt so bad for Torak.
Wonderful series, regardless. <3 c8
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 05:24:19 pm »

You're very welcome, dear. c:
And oh my gosh, Outcast... <3 That book was incredible. I think it, as well as Ghost Hunter, are probably the ones that will just take your emotions and throw them around like crazy. I remember the first or second time I read Outcast, I just kinda stood up and felt like curling up into a ball and crying, then I realized that it was just the book. I had no reason cry. XD I just felt so bad for Torak.
Wonderful series, regardless. <3 c8

I also felt like curling up into a ball while the book toyed with my emotions. I felt bad for Renn and Torak and Wolf. XD

Siggy by Rustys!