Author Topic: Failed to export map!  (Read 4551 times)

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Failed to export map!
« on: July 25, 2012, 10:44:41 pm »
So I just tried to export my map and it gave me this message, Failed to export map, TllGllF!  Anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

Please click me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Failed to export map!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:45:30 pm »
Did you try saving map, closing FH and retrying to export it?

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 10:46:36 pm »
No, let me try that now.

Please click me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 10:47:32 pm »
What do you mean by that? What kind of things?

Umm... I don't know exactly

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Video Maker and more!

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 10:49:18 pm »
I just restarted FH but now it won't load up the map. :/ The game crashes, just with that map.

Please click me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 10:51:14 pm »
I just restarted FH but now it won't load up the map. :/ The game crashes, just with that map.

How about you redo the whole map?

Video Maker and more!

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 10:53:46 pm »

This map is 70,000 in length with extreme detail including its own city, dense forests and foliage with giant waterfalls and camps.  I'm not sure if that's possible, it took me more then a month to make this map and I was already forced to redo the lesser version first.

Please click me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 10:55:40 pm »

This map is 70,000 in length with extreme detail including its own city, dense forests and foliage with giant waterfalls and camps.  I'm not sure if that's possible, it took me more then a month to make this map and I was already forced to redo the lesser version first.

Your map size is too big, it depends on what you can handle. My Computer can handle big numbers like that though without lag. Does any other map crash due to big sizes like that?

Video Maker and more!

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 10:57:37 pm »

Your map size is too big, it depends on what you can handle. My Computer can handle big numbers like that though without lag. Does any other map crash due to big sizes like that?

Not at all, this is an update of the first version of my map.  I have quite a few people really excited about the new update and would hate to not be able to deliver it to them.  My computer can handle it without a problem.

Please click me.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 10:58:59 pm »

Not at all, this is an update of the first version of my map.  I have quite a few people really excited about the new update and would hate to not be able to deliver it to them.  My computer can handle it without a problem.

Maybe its your terrain

Video Maker and more!