Author Topic: Could someone play test my first map?  (Read 1010 times)

Offline dragon-cat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Could someone play test my first map?
« on: July 05, 2014, 03:21:35 am »
I'm working on a rather large map for a dragon rp I'm planing. I just finished several major components, but I'm not entirely sure they are working properly, and I can't actually check it myself because some of the potential problems in question have to do with the export. The main area is nowhere near complete and there are a few more things I want to add before I'm finished, but if there are problems I want to fix them now while it's still easier to fix.

Also, if you do help me with this, I would love if you gave me some feedback, especially because this is my first map. Suggestions, tips, advice, ect., would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'd love it if you took some screenshots, both because they help illustrate the point if you're giving advice, and because I can't take screenshots myself because my computer has no print screen key.

one more thing, I'd suggest using a character that can fly. This map is for a dragon rp, which means everyone will have wings, and I made sure to take advantage of that fact.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv61wp2t3t3or51/Dragonrpmaptestkaarme.zip

Offline EmeraldDreams

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Could someone play test my first map?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 05:05:36 am »
I tested it for you, but I don't think it's showing up right for me.

There is not one object in the main map.  So I'm wondering if you made your own groups for the objects?  Or did you use the default groups (MyRocks, MyTrees, ect)?

In the water cavern the only mesh I can see are some crystals.
In the tunnels the only mesh I can see is grass.

Please click me.