Author Topic: Map loading Issues + Settings not Saving  (Read 1846 times)

Depeche

Map loading Issues + Settings not Saving
« on: February 08, 2011, 03:51:01 am »
Hello Hello!~
I'm running a Windows Seven Desktop and my graphics card is Intell, I believe. I don't know what specific type though. 
I just downloaded the game. I've played Impressive Title before, but not on this computer. I spent a good 10-15 minutes typing RGB codes for my character's colors. Strangely, the background for the character creation screen didn't load; and I didn't really think much of it. So when I was finished, I found that the main map didn't load. Oh no! So, Do I need to wait longer for it to initialize or did something download wrong? :S

[[Note: I collapsed chat for this screenshot, and cropped the window.]]

Also, When I try to change my graphic settings, sound settings...etc I go close the window then re-open it, they revert back to the way they where once before. Ahh!
Any insight as to my dilemmas? Thanks!

Icewolfpup

Re: Map loading Issues + Settings not Saving
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 10:44:03 pm »
you downloaded the new version of the patch and you need to get the setup,too

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Map loading Issues + Settings not Saving
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 05:02:03 am »
What Icewolfpup said.

You download the latest patch, and you HAVE to make sure all your old preset/map/object files are DELETED before you install the map, it is a MUST. ^^ If you don't do that, then the game WILL crash.

If you end up having to re-install FeralHeart, then you have to clear every single file in the FeralHeart folder that is left after the un-install(the un-install file is in the FeralHeart folder itself), and then delete the FeralHeart folder entirely, and then re-instal it. The re-installation will come with the latest patch already pre-installed, so you don't have to download the patch also.