Author Topic: *Facepalm* Please help...  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
*Facepalm* Please help...
« on: January 29, 2013, 02:54:50 pm »
After years of trudging through rough virtual desserts, climbing cyberspace highrises, scourging dark tombs, realizing I couldn't find any natural meshes, and spending 15 minutes scraping up this exaggeration, I finally reached the last resort. I remember... When I was town-like maps and stuff, nature sizzle was everywhere, like the freaking Revolution movies. You could barely fine town stuff. And guess what? :D Now that I am /trying/ to find natural stuff, someone murdered Mother Earth. D< So... *Sits at a desk in a business like fashion* I need someone to find it for me. The reward? A lifetime supply of pie. May I remind you... Pie flavored pie! :O Yes, that's right. Thank you for your time, please leave me with the links to nature stuff. <3

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
Re: *Facepalm* Please help...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 04:29:36 pm »
After years of trudging through rough virtual desserts, climbing cyberspace highrises, scourging dark tombs, realizing I couldn't find any natural meshes, and spending 15 minutes scraping up this exaggeration, I finally reached the last resort. I remember... When I was town-like maps and stuff, nature sizzle was everywhere, like the freaking Revolution movies. You could barely fine town stuff. And guess what? :D Now that I am /trying/ to find natural stuff, someone murdered Mother Earth. D< So... *Sits at a desk in a business like fashion* I need someone to find it for me. The reward? A lifetime supply of pie. May I remind you... Pie flavored pie! :O Yes, that's right. Thank you for your time, please leave me with the links to nature stuff. <3

Well, I'm not sure what particular nature stuff you're referring to! but here are a couple links that have some nature-themed meshes in them:

Thierry stuff: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8174.msg196067#msg196067

One Little Corner (Hamilton's Meshes): http://onelittlecorner.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fhdownloads&action=display&thread=6

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:31:31 pm »
Thank you! ^.^ *Gives the wonderful virtual pie-flavored pie*

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile