Author Topic: Anyone up for a challenge?  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Hudos

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Anyone up for a challenge?
« on: February 03, 2013, 07:54:00 pm »
So while randomly looking at a blue fire mesh that was in a map, I recalled an item that was once a part of the original Impressive Title -- Flame paws.
For those of you who remember as well, congrats. Those who don't, the concept was simple. The items made blue flames appear on your paws and when you walked/ran, they made a temporary flame trail behind you.

This, dear mesh makers, is what I would really want as an item. The flame trail isn't really all that important. I have a deviantart account and some points(not much) but I would be willing to pay what I have and even make a preset/art for you in return of making this private item for me.

Much appreciated.

-Masquerade

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a challenge?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 09:54:24 am »
I'm sorry to say but at the moment no one has been able to use particles as items on Feralheart, it might be possible in future though :)

Also I would just like to add but I don't think you should take someone's creation (flame paws) and make it private for only you. I could make a whole new mesh that looked like a flame but it wouldn't be able to move, it would just look like "a frozen raindrop" if you know what I mean ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Hudos

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a challenge?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 05:14:17 pm »
Also I would just like to add but I don't think you should take someone's creation (flame paws) and make it private for only you. I could make a whole new mesh that looked like a flame but it wouldn't be able to move, it would just look like "a frozen raindrop" if you know what I mean ;)

The reason for it to be private was simply so my pack could use it on deceased characters when they came back to visit the "mortal realm" so to speak. It's just one of those things that I'd rather not see galavanting around the Plains on a random when the thought was meant for distinguished members of my pack. The initial idea was not mine, granted, but as stated I would pay the creator of the mesh so technically I would own rights to it just not the idea in general.
Saying that it would be wrong to take the idea from a previous item and have it converted for FH would be like saying taking the saber fangs or a collar and converting them was stealing from the ones who thought it up for Impressive Title in the past. It's been done.
-shrug-